LiteHawk ACE 4WD 1/12 Scale RC Rock Racer (285-42015) - Orange
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Go where you never thought possible with this 1:12 scale 4WD remote control Rock Racer
- Suitable for ages 14 years and up
- Vehicle measures 23cm wide, 18cm high, and 40cm deep
- 4-link rear suspension lets you rumble over even ground at high speed
- Slider rear driveshaft, solid rear axle with independent front suspension, inboard front shocks with cantilever independent suspension, and threaded body shocks deliver maximum suspension travel for traction and control when you need it
- Metal weight balancing plates distribute weight evenly for greater control
- Smooth composite lower chassis provides greater stability
- LED roof-mounted light bar and mini LED light set on the front bumper light your way at night, so the adventure can continue after dark
- Soft compound all-terrain tires with bead-lock wheels provide extra grip
- Composite roll cage absorbs energy to reduce damage during big wipeouts
- Screw-on body panels protect interior and provide a hard-core racing aesthetic
- Aluminum motor mount and suspension mounts, steel centre driveshaft, input, and output shafts, and metal bearings offer greater durability
- Rechargeable battery and wall mount charger included
- Videos, step-by-step user guides, replacement components, and access to tech support found on www.LiteHawk.ca
- Remote Control
- Spare Parts Bag
- 2 Tools
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not Worth The Money- November 21, 2019
I bought this for my 7 year old. I precharged it for him and that alone took twice as long as described in the instructions. The litehawk ace is a very basic plastic toy pretending to represent a more valuable rc car. It does not go near 30kmhr, the battery lasts 7-10 minutes and takes closer to 60mins to charge. It's low gear is weak and very underpowered for it's weight. I really recomend spending $100 more and purchasing something you won't have to take to the recycling shop after 2 weeks
Not helpful (2)Report
- Good quality, poor battery- June 22, 2020
Ordered this for my son for his birthday. Shipping was quick, even with shipping delays due to Covid. When we unboxed the car, it seems to be good quality, it’s sturdy and the shocks are great. The reason for 3 stars is because the charge time is 2-2.5 hrs, for a run time of 7-10 minutes. Seems outrageous to me that they would make a battery that only lasts 7-10 minutes of great fun, just to have to put it away to charge for 2-2.5hrs. Would not purchase again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Litehawk 4x4 Rock-climber- March 28, 2019
Bought this for myself after the X-mas rush. Great RC 4x4 for the price, rugged construction.Powerful motor, climbs almost anything.Plus if you break any part, you can change whatever is broken.After sales service is great from LiteHawk,bought some extra parts just in case, received parts within a few days! Bought another one of their products for my grand-son!
Not helpful (1)Report