LiteHawk CRUSHER 2WD 1/12 Scale RC Monster Truck - (285-42008) - Red/White/Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
- 1:12 scale lets you feel like the real CRUSHER is at your control
- Heavy-duty construction stands up to the toughest challenges: metal drive shafts, metal axles and output shafts, and real steel ball bearings
- Speeds of 40 km/hour lets you easily beat your friends in races
- Mid-mounted motor provides balance for better maneuverability and less tipping
- Fully independent 4-wheel suspension, high-grip rubber tires with foam inserts, and a high ground clearance lets this truck eat up the toughest terrain with proven solid traction
- Protected from wrecks with high impact composite bumpers, polycarbonate body shell, and oil-filled shocks
- Friction dampers allow for stable, sure footed control
- 4GHz digital controller features a soft steering wheel and a fully proportional control system
- Rear 2WD lets you spin the tires and show off to your friends
- Run time up to 12 minutes lets you win multiple races before needing a charge
- Includes rechargeable battery with wall mount charger so you won't have to wait long to race again
- Remote Control
- Spare Parts Bag
- 2 Tools
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awful Product- March 4, 2019
Do not buy. It's an actual piece of trash. Mine ran for 3 minutes before breaking to pieces. Not only will Best Buy not back up this purchase, Litehawk itself has some of the worst customer service I've ever experience. Definitely worth spending the extra money on a better product. Litehawk is garbage. The most disappointed I've ever been with an RC product and I've had a few. My daughter's Barbi Corvette is more durable than this thing.
Not helpful (5)Report
- BROKE AFTER 3 CHARGES- January 26, 2020
These trucks are great if it didn't break in the first 3 charges. The center diff. Blew up the spider gears(bevel gears) Yah you can buy parts but it shouldn't happen that fast!!!! Just waiting for my other sons to blow up. Might as well buy 2 differentials. These are been driven by young kids that can't even drive them fast yet to boot!!
Not helpful (1)Report
- Poor quality- April 2, 2020
Bought 2 and they broke at the exact same place after the first usage. Still trying to solve this with the company. first answer is they do not guarantee the plastic... It is entirely cheap plastic...
Not helpful (1)Report