Little Nightmares II (PS4)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Suspense-adventure game puts you in the role of Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been altered by a mysterious transmission from a distant tower
- Partner up with Six, a little girl in a yellow raincoat, as you set out to uncover the secrets of the Signal Tower and save Six from a terrible fate
- Encounter residents who will haunt your steps and disturb your sleep, like the sadistic teacher and the bloodthirsty hunter
- Explore creepy woodlands and sinister schools as you make your way to the Signal Tower
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
- AWESOME GAME! CREEPIER THAN THE FIRST GAME!- February 21, 2021
The art and animation were cool and I liked solving certain puzzles. All in all... great game. It was creepier than the first "Little Nightmares" game and... GEE WHIZ! THAT STUFF IN THE CLIMAX WAS SOMETHING I DID NOT EXPECT AT ALL! IT WAS SO SHOCKING! MY EYES ARE CURRENTLY WIDE FROM THE EXPERIENCE!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spooky and tons of fun!- February 19, 2021
Love this game! It's so much more in depth and more spooky than the first one. Just got all the trophies for the game and had a blast doing it. The bosses, monsters, characters, etc are amazingly frightening. It's so cool to be working alongside Six from the first game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem- February 23, 2021
This is such an underrated series. Great platform/puzzle game with a horror twist. Some parts can be frustrating but still worth checking out. Make sure you get the original Little Nightmares as well. Play part 2 first though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.