Little Nightmares II (Switch)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Suspense-adventure game puts you in the role of Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been altered by a mysterious transmission from a distant tower
- Partner up with Six, a little girl in a yellow raincoat, as you set out to uncover the secrets of the Signal Tower and save Six from a terrible fate
- Encounter residents who will haunt your steps and disturb your sleep, like the sadistic teacher and the bloodthirsty hunter
- Explore creepy woodlands and sinister schools as you make your way to the Signal Tower
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
- Great Game! Very Fun and Entertaining!- February 27, 2021
Wasn’t sure I was going to buy this as it’s quite short- but glad I did. My playthrough was about 6 hours. The visuals are great- even on the Switch. Gameplay is also great- lots of stealth. Puzzles are appropriately challenging. Bosses are fun to deal with. Some parts can be frustrating as you have to time things just right. The mannequins in the hospital were particularly annoying. Ending was a good surprise. Overall, a very fun and interesting game. Worth the money. I highly recommend it- give it a shot!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spooky game- February 19, 2021
What a trip! Its not a long game but playing it on breaks is better. The atmosphere is excellent. I think its harder than the previous one. I found myself in awe of the visuals. Excellent game for the switch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A creepy good time- February 19, 2021
I bought this game to play with my 12 year old. It's fun, creepy and the visuals are awesome. It's not for everyone, that's for sure, but if you love tense situations, this one is for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.