Little Nightmares II (Xbox Series X / Xbox One)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Suspense-adventure game puts you in the role of Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been altered by a mysterious transmission from a distant tower
- Partner up with Six, a little girl in a yellow raincoat, as you set out to uncover the secrets of the Signal Tower and save Six from a terrible fate
- Encounter residents who will haunt your steps and disturb your sleep, like the sadistic teacher and the bloodthirsty hunter
- Explore creepy woodlands and sinister schools as you make your way to the Signal Tower
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Loved this game.- February 18, 2021
Played Little nightmares 1 and enjoyed it, part 2 keeps the same suspence and thrill of part 1 with more story and fun. On xbox x little nigjtmares 2 loading times were super fast, no problem in repeating the levels.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good game, great graphics- February 24, 2021
Great little game. It's only around 5 hours long but it's great to look at and fun to play for the most part. The "combat" parts are not handled that well but there aren't many of them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super creepy game- February 27, 2021
Super creepy game kind a like the first one very detailed very quiet game play in the dark see what you think afterwardsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.