Little Nightmares II (Xbox Series X / Xbox One)
- Suspense-adventure game puts you in the role of Mono, a young boy trapped in a world that has been altered by a mysterious transmission from a distant tower
- Partner up with Six, a little girl in a yellow raincoat, as you set out to uncover the secrets of the Signal Tower and save Six from a terrible fate
- Encounter residents who will haunt your steps and disturb your sleep, like the sadistic teacher and the bloodthirsty hunter
- Explore creepy woodlands and sinister schools as you make your way to the Signal Tower
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 80 reviewers who responded, 78 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bought it for a friend.- May 27, 2021
I always own this on PS4, got this copy for a family member, i hope they enjoy it as much as I did.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best spooky game since resident evil- November 20, 2021
Spooky and creepy just like first only instead of 2 story modes in second one they work together in one story mode way better graphics better imagine better all around like the 2nd chapter of games normally are with better intelligence and gameingYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, fun, scary game- April 9, 2021
I bought this game for my 10 year old and she really enjoys playing it. Although some parts are a bit scary to her, I sit with her while she plays and try to pass each level without getting caught. Fun, good scary game to play and watch.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Masterpiece!- March 6, 2021
I loved the first Little Nightmare and couldn’t wait to play this new entry. In my opinion, Little Nightmare 2 takes the spooky ambiance to the next level. It’s not a hard game, but definitely scary, beautiful sometimes even funny.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect graphics!- March 9, 2021
This game is intense when it comes to the graphics of this game! It is heart pounding when playing through this game! This is a lot more intense than the first one so be ready to enjoy beautiful content and very scary story!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns