LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Explore the Imagisphere as you make your way through the levels of this puzzle platformer, meeting the inhabitants of the planet Bunkum and trying to foil Newton's nefarious plans
- Features a create mode where players can build their own levels and share it with the LittleBigPlanet community, as well as play levels created by other gamers
- Multiplayer mode features an online option with up to 4 players teaming up to get through the levels, and a 4-player offline couch co-op option
- LittleBigPlanet 3 features 3 new characters with unique abilities, a new climbing ability added to Sackboy, and new costumes and power-ups, like the Pumpinator, for customizing your characters
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1780 reviewers who responded, 1694 would recommend this product.
- Great platformer for PS4- December 10, 2016
I bought this because I had played and enjoyed the previous versions of this game on the PS3 and I wanted a nice platformer to give me something to play when I needed a break from GTA or some FPS games. This was an excellent choice for that. The graphics look great and the game runs smoothly. It's also fun to be able to play levels with someone online. There's a lot of great levels with little puzzles and secrets to find. Lots of replay value because there's so many things to collect, plus all the online levels and the creator features. Also at this point the game is well priced and makes a great addition to any library.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I loved this game- February 7, 2015
I was extremely concerned when I first heard media molecule wasn't working on this one as they developed the first two but sumo digital didn't fail me on this game. Still has all the enjoyment of the original with the added characters and mechanics that they each have and cool new tools that you can use at any time instead of having to pick up like the paint guns or jetpacks in the first two games. As always, significantly more fun with more people, but I enjoyed this game going through it by myself just the same. Tons of great user created levels as well and all of the user levels from 1 and 2 are accessible in this one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So awesome and So much fun!- April 5, 2015
This game would easily be 5 out of 5 if it wasn't for the problems I've had. We our progress saved to my wife's account. After about the 4th time we booted it up to play, she couldn't access any of her stickers, costumes, clothes etc, but I could still access mine (I'm player 2, the secondary player). We went went to the map to select levels, it shows that we've completed 0% on everything, but it shows that we've done a majority of the levels. It's glitches pretty badly and hasn't fixed itself yet. Other than that, the game looks beautiful and it's loads and loads of fun!! I definitely recommend it!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns