Lockly Secure Plus Fingerprint Bluetooth Deadbolt Smart Lock - Satin Nickel - Only at Best Buy
- 3D fingerprint scanner allows you to lock and unlock the door with a single tap to the sensor
- Digital access codes can be entered on the patented peek-proof PIN genie keypad
- eKey management with a mobile app provides access both online and offline
- Runs on four AA batteries (included) and comes with backup physical keys in case of power failure
- Auto lock feature conveniently locks the door by itself
- Universal do-it-yourself installation is quick and easy
- Satin nickel finish complements your existing hardware
- Note: Not recommended for outdoor use where exposed to direct rain
- Secure Plus Smart Lock (PGD728F)
- Bolt Assembly
- Mounting Hardware
- Strike Plate + Assembly
- Back Plate
- 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 x Physical Keys
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 82 reviewers who responded, 80 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Make your house totally secure- September 3, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Locky deadbolt lock is a very impressive deadbolt type lock. I am an average DYI and found this product easy to install, especially ofver an existing front door deadbolt. The lock comes with easy instructions for installation. With the help of my wife I was able to install the lock within twenty minutes as I followed the directions. The lock is sturdy and yet stylish and it will make your home both secure an intimidating to intruders. The iphone application is easy top setup and gives you the ability top remotely manage your locking system. You have several options for entry which include a key,thumb print, and numeric code entry.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great when it works.- September 25, 2020
I bought the original lock not quite a year ago. It worked great for 11 months then started to beep so I changed the batteries. The lock then continued to beep, stopped scanning fingerprints and consumed batteries completely every 2 weeks. After reaching out to Lockley for warranty, I tried updating the firmware 2x, checked the cable inside and put in fresh batteries. Still wouldn’t scan, had to use the keypad or key to open. Lockley did replace but I had to pay 50% of the new lock cost up front as a deposit until they received my old lock. New lock is working fine for now but has been installed 4 weeks. Time will tell!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Security for home!- September 3, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The installation of the Lockly Secure Plus entry lock had easy instructions and went in quickly. I was able to install the deadbolt, download the app and program the system in around 45 minutes. The fingerprint entry as well as key code option is great and the basic keyed lock is the third layer of options for access. With the phone app I can let family or pet care people in when they are at the door and I am not available at the home and lock the home behind them with no worries. If I forget to set the deadbolt, there is a timer that will bolt the door to secure the home. This is a great entry locking system!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.