Lockly Secure Plus Fingerprint Bluetooth Latch Smart Lock - Venetian Bronze
- Fingerprint sensor allows you to lock and unlock the door with a single tap to the touchscreen keypad
- 6-8 digit access codes can be entered on the keypad and customized for each family member
- Companion app for iOS and Android devices make it easy to remotely lock and unlock the door, as well as track unlock history by user
- Auto lock feature conveniently locks the door by itself
- Runs on four AA batteries (included) and comes with backup physical keys in case of power failure
- Instant battery charging terminal lets you open the door with a 9V battery (sold separately) if you forget to replace dead batteries
- Venetian bronze finish complements your existing hardware
- Note: Not recommended for outdoor use where exposed to direct rain
- Secure Plus Smart Lock (PGD628F)
- Latch Assembly
- Mounting Hardware
- Strike Plate + Assembly
- Back Plate
- 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 x Physical Keys
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation Manual
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 66 reviewers who responded, 64 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great when it works.- September 25, 2020
I bought the original lock not quite a year ago. It worked great for 11 months then started to beep so I changed the batteries. The lock then continued to beep, stopped scanning fingerprints and consumed batteries completely every 2 weeks. After reaching out to Lockley for warranty, I tried updating the firmware 2x, checked the cable inside and put in fresh batteries. Still wouldn’t scan, had to use the keypad or key to open. Lockley did replace but I had to pay 50% of the new lock cost up front as a deposit until they received my old lock. New lock is working fine for now but has been installed 4 weeks. Time will tell!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Convient to use- February 2, 2020
The ability to use a fingerprint to unlock the door is what I like the most. Secondly the automatic locking feature is great. I no longer have to be concerned if the door is left unlocked when I leave. However, it would be nice if the automatic locking feature could be disabled. It offers many features I have not taken advantage of yet, such as a temporary access code. I had a locksmith install it although after watching the locksmith do the install, I would probably install the next one myself. Overall I am very happy with this lock.and would not hesitate recommending it to a friend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best secured features and company- September 16, 2020
Lockly is a company with a great product. IAs an engineer I researched many door locks before I bought the secure plus deadbolt. The most impressive feature is the finger print scanner. It's quick and accurate. We never use our phone to unlock the door because the finger print scanner is so quick. They also stand behind their product. I had a screen go bad because of extreme exposure to sunlight. Lockly replaced the lock without making me jump through hoops and provided me a free screen visor to protect the screen. We were so impressed with the lock and customer service, we bought another one for our rental property. I definitely recommend buying this lock. Nothing else on the market works as well.