Lockly Secure Pro Fingerprint Wi-Fi Deadbolt Smart Lock - Satin Nickel - Only at Best Buy
- Fingerprint scanner stores up to 99 unique fingerprints and authenticates in less than 0.5 seconds
- Companion app for iOS and Android devices make it easy to connect to and set up your lock
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to monitor and control the lock
- Create and share temporary eKeys that expire on a pre-set time duration when guests need to access the door
- Auto lock feature conveniently locks the door by itself
- Runs on four AA batteries (included) and comes with backup physical keys in case of power failure
- Satin nickel finish complements your existing hardware
- Note: Not recommended for outdoor use where exposed to direct rain
- Secure Pro Smart Lock (PGD728F)
- Latch Assembly
- Mounting Hardware
- Strike Plate + Assembly
- Back Plate
- 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 x Physical Keys
- PGH200 (WiFi Hub & Door Sensor)
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation Manual
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 245 reviewers who responded, 238 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Quality and Craftsmanship- July 31, 2020
The install was very easy, and didn't take much time at all. I swapped out a Kwikset 910 Zwave unit for the Lockly. The fingerprint sensor works solid. The door sensor is spot on also with notifications in the app and push notifications to my phone. I sometimes get errors when connecting to the WiFi where I have to refresh a few times nothing crazy though. The two integrations I would love and feel that's missing is Smartthings and IFTTT. If it's easier to bring IFTTT function first it would be a awesome due to a security automation I would like to write for my Smartthings system. Overall I have and will continue to recommend this great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Keyless Lock- August 4, 2020
Installed the lock a couple of days ago. Got the secure pro deadbolt model in Venetian bronze. Not to hard to install, or program. Works great with codes and fingerprints. Auto lock feature is great to know the house will always be secure. My only complaint is the wired sensor. I ordered a lock that’s mostly black and dark bronze colored. But the wired sensor and the sensor magnet that came with this lock are white. They really stand out, in a negative way, from the overall looks of the whole locking system. My personal opinion, is that these parts should be black for the Venetian bronze lock. Other than that, we are happy with the lock.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great features and it works!- September 6, 2019
I bought pre-order in Feb and the order arrived by end of Mar and has been using it to unlock my front door everyday for the past 6 months. Installation is relatively easy. Set it up the first time is already relatively easy with an exception of connection with Google Home Mini which was not clear. But after google around, I found some discussions that clarified the setup process for connecting Lockly with Google Home Mini and everything is working after that. Fingerprint reader works reliably, as long as you observed which area of your finger you press on the reader during registration of your finger. I totally recommend it to everyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.