Lodge Cast Iron Griddle, 10.5"
This griddle gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated non-stick cookware. The cast iron griddle is pre-seasoned and ready-to-use, without needing to specially prepare it before use by baking oil into the surface. Cast iron cookware cooks evenly and retains heat and may be used on the stovetop, in the oven, or over a campfire. The sloping sides makes the griddle ideal for cooking bacon, eggs, sausages, hash browns, French toast, and pancakes.
• Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase
• Suitable for use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires
• Oven safe
• Cast iron cookware cooks evenly and retains heat
• Care: Hand wash and dry immediately; rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash
• Dimensions: 10.5"Dia
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Made in USA