Logitech 10" Universal Tablet Keyboard Folio Case - Black - English
- Unique 4-point grip holder securely locks most 9-10 inch tablets at perfect angle for typing, including iPad, Android, and Windows tablets
- Integrated Bluetooth 3.0 enabled keyboard is thin and lightweight with large well-spaced keys, so typing feels natural and intuitive
- Key travel of 2mm provides the optimal depth for speed and comfort
- Dedicated function and shortcut keys for iOS, Android, or Windows let you control the tablet without leaving the keyboard
- Durable folio case folds over to keep the keyboard and your tablet safe and sound when they're not in use
- An integrated pencil holder keeps your stylus (sold separately) or pen within reach
- Replaceable coin cell battery lasts 2 years thanks to a smart power management system
- Simple setup takes just 60 seconds to complete
- Keyboard Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 705 reviewers who responded, 472 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This keyboard is the BEST!!!- October 5, 2018
I absolutely love this keyboard! It fits my iPad 4 really well. It was easy to connect. The buttons of the keyboard feel really good and they are very lightweight making it easy to type. It also has an on and off button. I try to turn it off when I am not using it to save battery power. The good thing is, while it is on, it goes on sleep mode when you haven’t used it in a while. The keyboard and case part of the keyboard is VERY sleek! I leave my iPad in it all the time as a case. There is an elastic strap that holds together the case and the iPad. And there is also room to put a stylus. Overall my iPad really feels like a mini laptop with the keyboard!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My iPad is now a Laptop!- September 12, 2017
Overall, this Logitech Universal Folio is a fantastic keyboard with a sturdy and natural typing mechanism that just feels right. It pairs immediately to my iPad every time I need it to, and it has never dropped a connection. Logitech claims that the battery life will last up to 2 years. Awesome! The shortcut keys work great with IOS and make my iPad feel like a laptop. If there is a negative to the experience it is the size of the folio. It is large and the whole thing feels a bit clumsy. Though in practice the folio is plenty secure and is easily useable both on my desk and lap. I suppose the size is what makes the folio universal in that it is made to fit 9 to 10 inch tablets of obscure makes and sizes. I see that Logitech makes a keyboard specifically for my iPad Air 2. I will probably be checking that out because, other than size, I have absolutely no complaints about the keyboard. In fact, I love it! It just works and works well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Bluetooth Keyboard- December 20, 2018
It works well, but it needs replacement batteries every now and then. Not sure if it’s a real battery drainer but it seems to not hold up for 2 months unlike the promised year long performance. Maybe I brought the wrong battery size or need better ones to compensate. The keys are secure, but slightly loose. I had one pop off but it easily snapped back on and hasn’t come off since. For its price you pay for what you get really. And it’s versitile too, so that’s a plus. Switching tablets means you don’t have to replace the keyboard(unless it’s bigger than 10”) I do wish it wasn’t mostly just bare plastic. I feel as if the frame of the body could scratch off the screen and the body of any tablet device.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Keyboard for my iPad2- September 13, 2017
I think the keyboard works great. It was easy to set up and the Bluetooth stays on for me. Just feels weird with no mouse but that's why there is touch on the iPad. Wish I had this a few years ago when I used my iPad a lot more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so Universal- April 20, 2019
fits horrible on my tab A 10.1 it's not very adjustable, I would like to move the tablet higher, my hands cover the lower part of the screen while typing and it just looks bad over all. 55$ is very expensive, I bought it on the store and I wasn't informed of the deal that they had for it online. I understand that it doesn't explicitly says that it fits the tab a, but I was still expecting being able to adjust it. offers no padding and the tablet feels very unprotected. The image shows a stylus which was a little misleading, it made me think it came with one. it's really easy for the folio to fold forward, you can't really move too much while using it. The only positive is that the keyboard feels okNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.