Logitech BRIO 4K UHD Pro Webcam
- Autofocus webcam with Ultra 4K HD resolution and 90 fps guarantee incredible clarity during video calls
- Three diagonal Field of View (dFOV) settings let yourself to perfectly fit inside frame
- Privacy shutter features prevents or reduces risk of unauthorized access of your webcam
- Integrated dual omnidirectional microphones with noise-cancelling technology allows you to have clear and natural-like audio conversations
- Windows Hello facial recognition allows for quick and safe sign in by simply looking into the camera lens
- Adjustable clip offers versatile mounting options, so you can fix the webcam on laptop, tabletop, tripod and many more
- USB-A plug-and-play interface for easy connectivity, supports USB-C with third party adapter (sold separately)
- Use Logitech Camera Settings software (works with Windows and Mac) for customizations, like user-defined pan, zoom, and image controls
- Includes Logitech Capture software allows you to record from different sources and create high quality content
- Works with Windows 7 or later; MacOS 10.10 or later; Chrome OS 29.0.1547.70 or later
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1026 reviewers who responded, 952 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A Nice Camera, But TRUE 4K ???- September 20, 2020
Ok yes, this is a 4K rated camera, but I'm not 100% convinced that it is capable of delivering TRUE 4K image quality. Sure, the SIZING of the imagery produced in the videos is 4K in terms of dot-matrix, or the SIZE of the video resolution, I won't argue that. But, NO ONE can convince me that this camera is capable of producing a TRUE 4K rendering of image resolution QUALITY. Not necessarily "false advertising" because the image size is indeed 4K, but I have seen TRUE 4K image quality resolutions, and this is absolutely NOT to that level. At the end of the day, I would still recommend this camera as the visual quality is still extremely nice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect, but...- February 15, 2020
The picture of this camera is gorgeous, and I'm very happy with it in every respect except one VERY important missing feature: you can't disable the "RightLight". You can disable auto-focus, auto-white balance, color, etc, but the "RightLight" is always on and it's AWFUL with a green screen. The camera can't figure out what the proper balance should be, so it constantly adjusts the lighting if you move to much, so you get "flashes" in some of the frames. If I could disable "RightLight" I'd give this a 5 star rating. I'm not sure if it has this problem with a green screen isn't being used, but if using a green screen I'd say go with something else.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome eebcam- August 1, 2020
With the Logitech software your able to use the webcam with more options. It can stream up to 1080 at 30fps as long as your connection is stable and fast upload speeds and you have great graphics card to handle it. I found to stream at 720p at 60fps is smooth with my computer specs. It’s nice and decent small size. It’s light weight. Connects from USB type C to a standard USB port. It does not have a power unit, it’s power by you computer USB port. I think the USB wire is about 4’ or 6’ in length so it’s long enough. I have had this webcam for a year and so far it works great. No issues. The price seems to be a little steep.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.