Logitech C505 720p HD Webcam
- HD widescreen video capabilities with 720p/30fps resolution deliver crisp, clear imagery
- 60-degree diagonal field of view, fixed focus, and auto light correction ensures consistently accurate video
- Omnidirectional microphone allows for clear conversation from as far as 3 metres away
- Extra-long USB-A cable and universal clip make it easy to secure the cam to a screen or mount it up to 2 metres away from your computer
- Compatible with Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Google Voice and Meet, Zoom, and other popular video-conferencing applications
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 300 reviewers who responded, 268 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good entry webcam- 21 octobre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was using a Logitech C310 and have switched to the C505 after using it. Setup is easy, plug and play. The camera is light and sits on you monitor. Logitech has some software to fine tune or adjust if needed. The C310 is an older Logitech 720p webcam. In the years since, the C505, also 720p, has a better image. The picture is more natural and looks sharper. The low light option has been improved a bit too. The camera worked with Zoom, Skype, googel, and MS teams with no issues. Voice was clear and no problems with being understood. If you want an easy to setup straight forward camera this works well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok Camera- 13 février 2021
I purchased this device as it is recommend to have video calls with coworkers rather than just phone calls. That right, this is a pandemic pandemic purchase. My work laptop does not have a built-in camera. So I bought this device. The camera works. But I was not impressed with the video quality at all. It does not capture in widescreen which is not a problem for me. The picture has a noticeable amount of noise. It just bugged me enough that I returned the device for a higher model. I did not get a chance to test out the mic however.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good Easy To Use Webcam- 22 octobre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Logitech C505 webcam is a good webcam, I would not put it at the great category because it just doesn't have as many features as some high end webcams. But it does the job it sets out to very well. I used it with various video services and it worked great the mic on the camera did the job and did not sound bad at all. I would recommend a light if you do not have a very well lit room to use the cam in. Overall if you need a webcam for zoom calls this camera is perfect and I would suggest you pick one of these up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.