Logitech Combo Touch Keyboard Case for iPad Pro 11" (3rd/2nd/1st Gen) - Oxford Grey - En
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with iPad Pro 11-inch (1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation - 2018, 2020, 2021) - A1980, A2013, A1934, A1979, A2228, A2068, A2230, A2231 models
- Form-fitting case keeps the front, back, and corners of your tablet protected from everyday bumps and scratches
- Detachable keyboard provides a laptop-like typing experience for on-the-go productivity
- Large Trackpad is fully-clickable and highly-responsive so it's easy to drag, scroll, and navigate between apps
- Keyboard can be reattached with the keys facing inward for convenient storage
- iPadOS shortcut keys give you one-tap access to the Home Screen, search, media controls, and more
- Keyboard backlighting automatically adjusts to ambient light with 16 levels of adjustable brightness
- Adjustable kickstand offers 50 degrees of viewing angles including completely upright for typing to fully extended for comfortable sketching
- Smart Connector instantly pairs the keyboard and powers it from your iPad so it never needs to be charged
- Open-side design allows you to keep your 2nd generation Apple Pencil magnetically attached to your iPad
- Combo Touch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 212 reviewers who responded, 204 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Keyboard for the iPad (Pro or Air)- August 6, 2021
Excellent keyboard folio. Typing is nearly as good as the Magic Keyboard (plus function keys), with nearly infinite display angles thanks to the kickstand. Speaking of which, it is great for drawing and using the iPad as a reader and watching videos. The trackpad is larger than the Magic Keyboard and equal to a Microsoft precision trackpad. The overall protection of iPad itself is much better than any of the competition. The only real downside is the weight and bulk, but you have to pick your poison - it's no worse than the Magic Keyboard and the lighter/thinner Smart Keyboard Folio is vastly inferior for typing and general use of the iPad.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Logitech Combo Touch - iPad Pro 11-inch (1st Gen.)- September 13, 2021
The Logitech Combo Touch for iPad Pro 11-inch (1st Generation) is a good fit. Found the following pros and cons while using the product for over a week. Pros: * Sturdy Build Quality * Good Quality Fabric * Easy to Use Keyboard. * Well designed Kickstand. * Weighs less the Apple's Magic Keyboard for iPads * Powerful magnetic connector holds the detachable keyboard. * Smooth typing experience. * Nice wide trackpad. Cons: * Significant more battery drain on iPad when keyboard is connected. * No integrated way to secure Apple Pencil with the product. * Opening Keyboard from closed position is a bit difficult. * High PriceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Laptop like however very flimsy in attaching- October 4, 2021
This is a great update to the Logitech Folio Touch however there a a couple key differences that make it actually inferior to it. 1. This being a detachable case is awesome however I cannot count the times I have moved the iPad in the past couple of days and had it nearly smash on the ground due to its extremely weak magnets holding the keyboard part to the rest of the case. 2. The backlighting is very uneven throughout the keys and does not appear to really have 16 distinct brightness levels. I have only counted maybe half a dozen levels at best. Very misleading. It does not get very bright either. Side note: The trackpad is really good and very responsive!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.