Logitech Combo Touch Keyboard Case for iPad Pro 12.9" (5th Gen) - Sand
- From the Combo Touch collection
- Designed to be used with 5th Gen iPad Pro 12.9" devices
- Precise form-fitting case of soft plastic construction protects your device from scratches and scuffs as a result of inevitable bumps or falls
- Includes a kickstand and a keyboard that support 4 modes including typing (dock the iPad upright and pull out the kickstand), viewing (detach the keyboard), sketching (extend the kickstand to the lowest angle), and reading (remove the keyboard or attach it with keys facing an inward angle)
- Detachable backlit keyboard with 16 automatic brightness level adjustments provides a comfortable typing experience, even in the dark
- One full row of iPadOS shortcut keys enable quick and easy access to important options like home screen, search, media controls, and more
- Fully-clickable, highly-responsive trackpad offers effortless multi-touch gestures including dragging, scrolling, and switching between apps for even more convenience
- Smart Connector quickly pairs the keyboard and powers it, once they our iPad is placed in the case, without any need of additional batteries or charging
- Adjustable kickstand makes it easy to position your device for comfortable typing, viewing, sketching, or reading with up to 50-degree viewing angles
- Open side design lets you keep your 2nd Gen Apple Pencil (sold separately) securely and magnetically attached to your device for continued pairing and charging
- Combo Touch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Alternative to the Apple Magic Keyboard- April 3, 2022
My daughter bought herself a 2021 12.9” iPad Pro. She wanted a case and a keyboard to protect her iPad. The Apple Magic Keyboard is nice, and I like how it props up the iPad up and closer; but it lacks a function row of keys and it’s overpriced. We instead got Logitech Combo in Sand color. Had it for about 6-weeks now. Pros: - Save over $125 compared to the Apple keyboard (for the 12.9” model) - Extra row of function keys - Acts as a case for protection when you detach the Keyboard (if you want to draw on Procreate or play games) - Glass screen protectors still fit and close solid - Stand is adjustable & Keyboard is detachable for when watching movies/videos - Case is soft denim type material - Feels minimalistic when closed, not too bulky - The case has raised lip around the screen (very tiny lip) so it gives a little space from the screen touching a flat surface; if you happen to lay the iPad screen side down or possibly drop it. Cons: - Keyboard this small, takes getting used to; but my daughter is still small so it works for her small hands - Keyboard makes the iPad feel like a laptop because the screen is further away from you (compared to the Apple Magic Keyboard that puts the iPad closer to you since it’s elevated) - Kind of feels heavy when all put together (but I don’t know how heavy the Apple Keyboard case is for comparison) - The Adjustable stand, you always have to adjust from its flat position (just the con for having an adjustable stand) - No other material options (and only 2 color options) other than the soft cloth material - The Keyboard and trackpad does not feel as solid as the Apple case (but it still works well nonetheless) - No place to really secure the Apple Pencil other than the open charging side (however the Stylus Sling Pencil Holder does the trick) Overall, I would definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a keyboard case that also act as a protective case (when using the iPad without the keyboard). My daughter loves it, and likes the lighter Sand color. I like that it costs way less than the Apple Keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Logitech Combo Touch - iPad Pro 11-inch (1st Gen.)- September 13, 2021
The Logitech Combo Touch for iPad Pro 11-inch (1st Generation) is a good fit. Found the following pros and cons while using the product for over a week. Pros: * Sturdy Build Quality * Good Quality Fabric * Easy to Use Keyboard. * Well designed Kickstand. * Weighs less the Apple's Magic Keyboard for iPads * Powerful magnetic connector holds the detachable keyboard. * Smooth typing experience. * Nice wide trackpad. Cons: * Significant more battery drain on iPad when keyboard is connected. * No integrated way to secure Apple Pencil with the product. * Opening Keyboard from closed position is a bit difficult. * High PriceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- A more versatile alternative to the Magic Keyboard- August 2, 2021
I wasn’t sure what to expect with this, but Logitech has done a pretty good job in creating a cost-effective and more versatile alternative to the Magic Keyboard. I like the flexibility of being able to detach the keyboard or attach it to the back. The keyboard is very good, better than many laptops on the market today, and the touchpad is responsive, with the ability to click over the entire surface (reviews of past models mention only being able to click on the lower half; this has been corrected for this latest model). My only complaint would be the depth required for this configuration. I would also add, I’m not sure what people are talking about when they complain about using this on their lap; it is stable an sits on my lap without issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Combo Touch delivers as promised- September 25, 2021
I researched this purchased for a significant time before deciding on the Logitech Combo Touch. There are 2 other worthy considerations, but the Logitech offered more features that allowed more versatility. The top row special function keys, back lighting and Smart Connector compatibility were significant. Four edges are covered giving more protection than the Magic Keyboard. I even liked the simulated fabric feel of the cover. Removing the keyboard from the IPad is quick and returning it is precise and easy. By the way my IPad Pro is a 3rd. Generation and it fitted perfectly. There may be a small part of the speaker grill covered, but no one would notice unless it was pointed out and doesn’t effect volume. Would purchase it again if I needed another. !00% satisfied!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Outstanding typing performance, trackpad, and pro- January 8, 2022
This is a really solidly built device that feels premium. The soft fabric surrounding the keyboard and protecting the back of the iPad is really pleasing in a tactile sense. The typing experience is comparable to what I have with my old Macbook pro. The clicky trackpad is responsive without being stiff. The keyboard backlight is adjustable. Unlike some others, I have been able to balance this on my lap in bed without issue. The standout features of this device for me are : a) Ability to tear the screen away from the keyboard easily. The convenience of this cannot be overstated. b) Protection for both the front and back of the device. To stow this in a travel bag with the screen being protected, simply attach the keyboard and fold it. It's great not to worry about the screen being scratched!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.