Logitech Combo Touch Keyboard for iPad (8th/7th Generation) - English
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Fits the Apple iPad 10.2" (8th generation and 7th generation)
- Precision trackpad uses multi-finger gesture control to easily navigate apps or edit documents with precision, speed, and accuracy
- Well-spaced backlit keys allow you to easily type, even in low-light conditions
- iOS shortcut keys enhance your productivity
- Smart connector lets your easily connect a keyboard and trackpad to your iPad
- Four modes allow you to carry on multiple tasks easily at optimal comfort
- Adjustable kickstand comes with a 40-degree tilt, so you can adjust the iPad for comfortable viewing
- Detachable design allows you to remove the keyboard when you aren't typing, so you can watch movies or read in comfort
- Works with Logitech Crayon and Apple Pencil 1st generation (sold separately); holding loop keeps your stylus safe and within hand's reach
- Durable design with an outer fabric cover protects your iPad from spills, scratches, and bumps
- Keyboard Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 690 reviewers who responded, 645 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A little heavy & thick but the best accessory.- December 26, 2020
This is the best add on to make the excellent iPad even better! The only minor complaints are it is a little bit tricky to set up/install on the iPad if you break the connection on the initial install, and the overall weight of it. I have not weighed it but it feels like it doubled the weight of just the iPad. The weight does not bother me but it might bother some and it take away from the overall portability benefit the iPad has. The keyboard shortcuts along with the trackpad make this a great addition to the iPad. So unless you are worried about weight and thickness and have size restrictions, this is the best accessory you can get for the iPad.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Keyboard Case- June 23, 2020
The case is rugged enough to protect the iPad well, without feeling too overly bulky. It does add some weight, but it seems to be a good trade-off for the added protection of the iPad. The keyboard attaches easily via the built-in magnets, and interestingly has a backlight feature on the keys, which was a welcome surprise. The trackpad is also a great feature. These features actually make the iPad feel more like a small laptop. Note that the iPad itself needs to be updated to the latest software release, as it did not recognize the keyboard as compatible until it was updated. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fully functional and looks and feels classy!- September 27, 2020
I wanted to protect my iPad and add a keyboard without spending what Apple wanted for their product. This one does all the new connection things, has a "mouse pad" that works well and a lighted keyboard, so technically it is all there. (warning: you do need to get a separate screen protector so be ready for that) But what I like the most is the texture, I can't really describe it... half plastic, half fabric. Gives a comfortable and secure grip when carrying it and it wipes off with a damp cloth. I see others are coming out with combos similar to this but right now if I had to choose again, I would choose this one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.