Logitech Crayon Digital Pencil for iPad (2018 & Later) - Red
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed to all you to write and draw naturally without fear of missing a single line or detail
- Palm Rejection Technology lets rest your palm on the screen as you write for a more natural hand placement
- Smart tip adjusts line weight automatically when you tilt the pen, so you can have thinner or thicker lines
- Connects to iPad instantly without any complex device pairing
- iPad Pro 12.9" (3rd Gen); iPad Pro 11"; iPad (7th Gen); iPad (6th Gen); iPad Air (3rd Gen); iPad mini (5th Gen)
- Works with hundreds of Apple Pencil supported apps
- Logitech Crayon
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1324 reviewers who responded, 1198 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works great for a short time- July 2, 2020
I purchased this because the Apple Pencil 2 was out of stock everywhere and I needed something to use on my IPad Pro 2020. I wish I’d been more patient. I even watched YouTube videos and thought this would be great. I was wrong. It worked great for 2 weeks. Not even everyday use either. Then it started writing in “dashes” like those lines to trace letters when you’re learning how to write. Then one day it stopped working after I’d charged it for a few minutes. It’s difficult to tell when its powered up, hard to troubleshoot and finally died 2 days after it was no longer returnable. Wish I’d read the reviews talking about this issue. $75 wasted.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Does the Job- July 30, 2021
Works well it’s my iPad Mini. I have any Apple Pencil for use with my 12.9 iPad Pro, but not wanting to remember to move it from case to case, (depending on which one I was carrying), I wanted a cheaper alternative to get a second digital pencil. This works very well and is comfortable in the hand. While I occasionally take notes with it, the primary usage is transposing music. The only issue is that the power indicator/charging light stopped working. I still get the red light when it needs a charge, but the green light that should come on when it is powered up or reached full charge has stopped working. Overall I am pleased with the product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It works but not the most convenient to use.- November 9, 2020
I wanted a finer tipped writing utensil. It needs charging though and the charge can run out over a few days, so you usually should keep it plugged in while not using it. It also auto-offs if you put it down for awhile . I seem to want it to not shut off quite so quickly in my ordinary use. The orange tab on the top needs to be squeezed to turn the pen on. Somewhat awkward to do that, and to remember to do that. Sometimes I think I've turned it on but didn't squeeze it well enough, or it turns off before I start writing. Nevertheless it has solid steady performance assuming I remember to keep it charged and turned on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.