Logitech Design Collection Wireless Optical Mouse - Blue Aurora
- From the Design collection
- 10m of effective operating wireless range (2.4GHz) lets you work or play without the hassle of wires
- Ambidextrous design can be comfortably used by both left-and right-handed users
- 1000 DPI for heightened sensitivity and optimal performance
- Optical tracking technology ensures accurate and precise tracking on a variety of surfaces
- Can unify up to 6 compatible devices on 1included USB driver for a clutter-free work station
- Lightweight, portable design with built-in USB storage allows easy transportation wherever you go
- Soft rubber grips provide superior gliding comfort
- Made of recycled plastic, making it an eco-conscious device
- Plug-and-play design works with a range of devices and an array of operating systems like Windows, MacOS, Chrome OS, and Linux
- Power saving technology with one pre-installed AA battery offers up to 12 months of work or play time depending on usage
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 271 reviewers who responded, 259 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- senor- August 26, 2021
Logitech - Design Collection Limited Edition Wireless Compact Mouse with Colorful Designs - Blue Aurora It is a good mause I recommend it I RECOMMENDYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Logitech Wireless Mouse (Durable and Fast)- January 3, 2022
This is a great wireless mouse from Logitech. I always use Logitech brand mouse and keyboard because they are durable and easy to use. This particular mouse model uses current scrolling technology that's slightly slower to scroll than previous year's model. I like the older technology that can scroll very fast, but this one reduces scrolling noise when you scroll fast. Overall, I think it's a 4-star mouse, but the design color looks beautiful! It's a bargain from Best Buy for $9.99 only when I bought it last month.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Different colors for each laptop. Works well.- December 9, 2021
I love my Logitech Blue Aurora Compact Wireless Mouse! It works well. Very smooth and fits well in my hand. Easy to walk around with laptop. It was very easy to setup, Just pull the paper off the batteries, retrieve the USB Nano receiver from its storage slot in the battery compartment, plug in the USB into my computer, and it was ready to go in a minute. Try different colors! I used to only buy black colored computer accessories. Now, I use different colors for each laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mouse, just a little too small- December 31, 2021
I needed another mouse since I am too lazy to keep disconnecting my work laptops mouse to my personal computer. I wish they displayed an average sized hand on this mouse. If they did, I would not have bought it. But, I am too lazy to return it. I am 6'1" tall and have large sized hands. My right hand completely covers this mouse. I would recommend this mouse for a small to med size person. This mouse functions just fine, it's just a size issue for me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A Notary Online Services- September 26, 2021
Great price and really cool looking. Aside from that, it works great. This was purchased for my wife to replace an old one that just died. She loved the color and how easy it was to use and how it fit her hand - perfect size! Being compact and wireless were the deciding factor in the purchase. This mouse is the perfect size to pack in a briefcase with a laptop on work assignments, that is a big plus. And, it was very easy to install.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.