Logitech G Pro Backlit Mechanical GX Blue Clicky Gaming Keyboard - English
- 12 custom programmable buttons for greater versatility
- Designed for professional gamers and e-sports athletes
- Mechanical keyboard with GX Blue clicky switches delivers audible clicks after every press
- Backlit keys offer better visibility in low light conditions
- Compact Tenkeyless design takes up less table space and enhances portability
- Three-step angle adjustment for comfortable use
- Rubber feet offer better stability
- Detachable micro USB cable with three prongs allows for quick and secure connection
- PRO Gaming Keyboard
- Keyboard Data Cable
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 421 reviewers who responded, 395 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Incredible keyboard- September 16, 2020
I have always loved Logitech mechanical keyboards, and this one is no exception. The spacebar on my G413 broke, so I decided to get a smaller, more compact keyboard. I was a little skeptical at first, but after doing some research, I finally decided to pull the trigger. The size of the keyboard is perfect, it's small enough to where it gives me much more space on my desk, and big enough to where it doesn't feel tiny. The keys are very responsive, however they are very clicky so keep that in mind. The matte black finish is very sleek. Controlling the colors through the Logitech G-Hub software is very easy. Overall, I am very satisfied with this keyboard, it is absolutely perfect!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fast Delivery, Perfect Condition- December 18, 2020
Came a day early and packaged well, even the box for the keyboard was in perfect condition. It was wrapped in plastic as well. Have had the keyboard for about a month now and for anyone who likes clicky switches, these are perfect for you. They’re quite loud though, it can be heard when gaming/work/school if there isn’t proper noise suppression. Any grease is easy to clean off of the key caps/frame. The response time is good and it’s comfortable even for small hands like mine (16x7cm). It has a pretty good build quality which makes it somewhat heavy. The software for Logitech has never been hard to use, and is nitpicky in a good way like programming keybinds for specific games.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Logitech is seriously high quality.- December 11, 2020
I've gone through handfuls of peripherals, headsets, etc. and I can honestly say Logitech is top of the line. They make the best products hands down. I own a keyboard that I built that cost close to $500, and for a fraction of the cost, this keyboard is a solid choice. The only reason it's getting 4 stars instead of 5 is because it isn't customizable, the keycaps can only be replaced through Logitech themselves, and from what I've heard they will eventually break and need to be replaced after normal use. If I was to recommend this keyboard to someone, I would suggest spending the extra $20 and getting the pro x model. Hot swappable switches, aluminum case, just an all around better board.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.