Logitech G Pro Over-Ear Gaming Headset for Meta Quest 2 - Black
- From the Pro Series collection
- Over-ear headphones with memory foam headband and earpads fit snugly over the ears and ensure comfort during long hours of play
- 3.5mm custom-length cable helps you play seamlessly without the wires getting in the way as well as minimizes the latency
- Leatherette earpads for passive noise isolation blocks out the environmental noise
- PRO-G 50 mm audio drivers offer rich, accurate sound with blood-thumping bass, encompassing a wide range of frequency
- Designed for use with the Oculus Quest 2VR system
- Detachable mic with pop filter enables crisp and clear chat with fellow gamers
- Aluminium fork and steel-reinforced headband can withstand the rigours of daily use
- Pro Gaming Headset For Meta Quest 2
- Cable For Meta Quest 2
- Passive Noise Isolating Leatherette Ear Pads
- Detachable Mic With Full Pop-Filter
- Cable With Inline Volume And Mute For Console/PC
- PC Splitter For Separate Mic and Headphone Jacks
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 85 reviewers who responded, 70 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good, but Flawed Headset- February 13, 2021
I ended up returning this headset primarily because it lacked the bass I like in my headphones, plus the treble is a bit harsh. Overall, it features good build quality and fits nicely over the Elite Head Strap on the Oculus Quest 2. The included VR cable is helpful, but a bit short, making set up complicated. I paid $90 which is more than fair. Overall, I recommend spending a bit more $$$ and getting the Astro A40 headset with a VR cable if you want a good set of cans for your Quest 2.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Brilliant!- January 30, 2021
Short and simple... I prefer a big headset that goes over my ears. No, it is NOT noise canceling, but for me, this is not a concern. The quality and "Heft" of this headset is brilliant. The armature around your head is all metal... solid and heavy. Plus, the cables and the microphone jack are all disconnected/connectable: Meaning that you unplug one, and plug in another and you ready for: Oculus, Regular headset use needing a long cable, voice communication, or not.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great build quality, but audio is lacking.- November 19, 2020
I purchased this logi headset for my Quest 2 headset but I was not impressed with the overall sound quality. Mids and Highs were good, but lows were almost non-existent. Made VR experience a bit dull so I returned them. With that said, the build quality was great and I appreciated the short audio cable meant to connect to the Quest audio port. Given the build quality and value, I think it's fair/good but if you are an audio enthusiast, I would pass.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Makes it even more immersive- January 10, 2021
I love these and hate them at the same time. Since they plug in it is awkward to put the headset on, then blindly gab these and put them on, plug them in. Not too bad. Taking everything off, especially in a hurry? The struggle is real man! In all seriousness, I like it loud and it doesn't bother my family as much when I wear these and I don't hear my husband whining for food either, bonus! I'm busy, playing Beat Saber!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a tiny custom wire. Thats all that's special.- November 13, 2020
The Quest version of the logitech pro is the best deal, as it cost the same price as the normal pro but comes with a custom wire for quest. Thats about all that is special for this headphones, they aren't specifically made for quest, just partnered. The sound is decent enough but it could use more bass. I got these for all around gaming headphones and I wish I might have gone for a better set.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns