Logitech G Pro Over-Ear Gaming Headset for Oculus Quest 2 - Black
- From the Pro Series collection
- Over-ear headphones with memory foam headband and earpads fit snugly over the ears and ensure comfort during long hours of play
- 3.5mm custom-length cable helps you play seamlessly without the wires getting in the way as well as minimizes the latency
- Leatherette earpads for passive noise isolation blocks out the environmental noise
- PRO-G 50 mm audio drivers offer rich, accurate sound with blood-thumping bass, encompassing a wide range of frequency
- Designed for use with the Oculus Quest 2VR system
- Detachable mic with pop filter enables crisp and clear chat with fellow gamers
- Aluminium fork and steel-reinforced headband can withstand the rigours of daily use
- Pro Gaming Headset For Oculus Quest 2
- Cable For Oculus Quest 2
- Passive Noise Isolating Leatherette Ear Pads
- Detachable Mic With Full Pop-Filter
- Cable With Inline Volume And Mute For Console/PC
- PC Splitter For Separate Mic and Headphone Jacks
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 51 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good, but Flawed Headset- February 13, 2021
I ended up returning this headset primarily because it lacked the bass I like in my headphones, plus the treble is a bit harsh. Overall, it features good build quality and fits nicely over the Elite Head Strap on the Oculus Quest 2. The included VR cable is helpful, but a bit short, making set up complicated. I paid $90 which is more than fair. Overall, I recommend spending a bit more $$$ and getting the Astro A40 headset with a VR cable if you want a good set of cans for your Quest 2.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Brilliant!- January 30, 2021
Short and simple... I prefer a big headset that goes over my ears. No, it is NOT noise canceling, but for me, this is not a concern. The quality and "Heft" of this headset is brilliant. The armature around your head is all metal... solid and heavy. Plus, the cables and the microphone jack are all disconnected/connectable: Meaning that you unplug one, and plug in another and you ready for: Oculus, Regular headset use needing a long cable, voice communication, or not.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great build quality, but audio is lacking.- November 19, 2020
I purchased this logi headset for my Quest 2 headset but I was not impressed with the overall sound quality. Mids and Highs were good, but lows were almost non-existent. Made VR experience a bit dull so I returned them. With that said, the build quality was great and I appreciated the short audio cable meant to connect to the Quest audio port. Given the build quality and value, I think it's fair/good but if you are an audio enthusiast, I would pass.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.