Logitech G203 Lightsync 8000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - White
- Specifically designed for right-handed users
- Six programmable buttons can be remapped with custom commands for effortless gaming
- Gaming-grade optical sensor of up to 8,000 DPI provides excellent accuracy and responsiveness
- Five DPI settings let you adjust the sensitivity level depending on your need
- Lightsync RGB with colour wave effects and 16.8 million colours is sure to boost the mood
- Logitech G HUB software for adjusting lighting effects, remapping controls, and adjusting sensitivity
- Primary mechanical buttons are tensioned with durable metal springs for precise feedback
- USB mouse with 2-metre cord lets you move around without restriction
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 29 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great mouse, esp for small hands!- May 8, 2021
PROs: - great for small hands - simple, pretty clean, matte white mouse - don't have to use the G logitech program (unless you really want to customize the macros and speed function) - speed adjustment, simple two buttons on the side CONs: - a little heavy for a wired mouse but doesn't bother me too muchYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very good gaming mouse!- June 2, 2020
I've had this mouse for less than a month now and I LOVE it! At first, I was worried my hand wouldn't get used to the shape of it, but its very comfortable. Logitech G HUB (the software) is very easy to use and the lighting controls for the mouse are great! If you need a new mouse or are just starting in PC gaming, I suggest starting here!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lightweight Mouse- January 25, 2021
Love how lightweight and sleek this mouse looks on my desk. I wanted a mouse to match the rest of my setup and this was perfect. I use this mouse for everyday tasks and for gaming and haven't run into any issues with it yet. I have yet to download the software to customize the RGB lights, but I like how that's an available feature.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.