Logitech G305 12000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - White
- HERO optical sensor provides exceptional accuracy and responsiveness with 400 IPS precision and up to 12,000 DPI sensitivity
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless technology provides 1 ms connectivity and a lag-free gaming experience
- Provides incredible 250 hours of battery life on just one AA battery
- Battery indictor light flashes when battery is at 15%
- Endurance mode, accessible via Logitech gaming software, extends battery life up to nine months on a single AA battery
- Lightweight at just 99 grams, this mouse features an efficient mechanical design
- Built-in nano receiver storage allows this mouse to be used anywhere
- Gaming Mouse
- LIGHTSPEED USB Nano Receiver
- Receiver Extender Cable
- AA Battery
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1396 reviewers who responded, 1333 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Budget Gaming Mouse- September 25, 2020
My first ever gaming mouse - awesome sensor, medium weight, runs smoothly on the SteelSeries mousepad I bought with it. 2 side buttons are not bound so you can bind them with in-game settings. Can be used with any grip probably and is just awesome for someone like me who didn't want to spend above $50 on a gaming mouse. It is medium-sized so make sure you have a good-sized mousepad too. Runs smoothly on both my laptop and Xbox without interruption and feels like no lag (same as a wired mouse). Would recommend it. The only con is the software. You can bind its buttons in the software (G Hub), but once you exit out of it completely, it doesn't keep the bind until you launch the software again and keep it running in the background. 10/10 would recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best mouse I’ve used- February 3, 2021
Best mouse I’ve used so far, I’ve owned a lot of mice(DeathAdder, g pro wireless, model o and many more) and this is the one I stayed with. This mouse is perfect for claw grip with hand size of 17.7 x 10.1 The wireless is flawless and I replaced the battery with a triple a lithium and plastic battery converter to lower the weight to about 82g on my scale which feels great now, I also upgraded the mouse feet to esports tiger arc 1 which are smooth and add more glide while maintaining control.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best entry level wireless gaming mouse- December 21, 2021
This is one of the best entry level wireless gaming mouse on the market right now. For the price, it's lightweight, lasts forever on a single AA battery, and fits multiple hand grips. I have a medium sized palm. I personally use a "lazy" claw grip and I'm having great results in competitive FPS games. I now use 800DPI, but have formerly used 400 and 1600. In all settings, the mouse performs without a hitch. For general browsing duties, I can palm it comfortably. Logi's software is good. The G305 is the gateway into the wireless gaming mice scene. There are a lot of modifications that you can do to this mouse. There are many great wireless mice on the market, but the G305 is what started it for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great USB Wireless Mouse!- February 17, 2021
I originally got this for my PS4 Pro. I had a bluetooth mouse before this one and it had a lot of connection and interference issues. This Logitech mouse is much better. I have not had a single connection issue and it is really responsive. The response time on this mouse is low enough to where I cannot feel any delay. The DPI is also high enough and changeable to where moving the camera in games is smooth. The only downside to this mouse is that it is not rechargeable and requires changing out the batteries.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good mouse especially for the price.- October 17, 2021
Good mouse for the price. The Lightspeed connection never fails. Batter life is relatively good and easy to get up and going again. Just a quick switch of a double a battery and your off to the races again. For hardcore gamers I definitely wouldn't recommend this mouse. Just way better options out their with similar prices. I say this mouse is more for casual users. Have it in heavy use for a year and its still holding up well. Good overallYes, I would recommend this to a friend.