Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED 12000 DPI Wireless HERO Optical Gaming Mouse - Blue
- Ambidextrous design suits both left-handed and right-handed gamers
- Six programmable buttons with onboard memory allow you to set up and store game commands in the mouse for use with any PC
- 12,000 dpi HERO sensor offers optimal sensitivity for ultimate accuracy required in games
- LIGHTSPEED wireless super-fast 1ms response rate ensures a fast and smooth response to enhance your gaming experience
- Built-in storage for the included nano receiver allows you to take this mouse anywhere you go
- Lightweight, compact design weights only 99g
- One AA battery (sold separately) provides up to 250 hours of gaming for non stop gaming
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later, MacOS 10.11 or later, and Chrome OS
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 55 reviewers who responded, 53 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Blue- May 2, 2021
Feels nice. Best gaming mouse I ever had. I would recommend this to a friend or family.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stylish, compact mouse- September 27, 2020
Purchased this to replace a heavier wireless mouse that I was using. Really no issues with tracking, grip comfort, and weight. The mouse has a textured surface that feels better than say a G903. The GHub software allows for lots of customization and button programming which you can offload to the mouse memory if desired. Battery life seems pretty great too so far. Only minor quibbles are buttons being a little sharper sounding than the mouse it's replacing, and the lack of discrete dpi up/down controls (just one button to cycle). I'd love to see a future version incorporate a second bluetooth connection in addition to the dongle connection.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mouse for the price and awesome color too!- September 25, 2020
This is a great mouse for multipurpose use; For work and playing games. It's very light as it only uses 1x AA battery, and despite that it actually does last a long time. About 5 or so months before I had to replace the battery. This is my 2nd purchase of this mouse (for my partner) and I've had mine for almost a year now and works just well still. Highly recommended if you can find one in stock. Side note, this also comes with a wired USB extension which I don't have to use but I can see why they included one. If your mouse is a bit too far from the dongle, the signal can get a bit shaky, so it's nice that they included one for those that might need it. Mostly for those that have a desktop that is farther away from where they are using the mouse. For laptop users, this won't be a problem at all. Quick tip: Use a lithium battery to shed a few more grams in weight for those that want a super light mouse for FPS games ;)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wireless mouse for the price!- October 3, 2020
I like the weight and feel of it. Very responsive, and the buttons have a nice clickyness to them. However, if you don't mind having a wired mouse I might point you toward the G502 instead. But wireless mice are very nice, so if you're looking for one at a good price, this one will more than suffice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great value. Great mouse.- December 11, 2021
I use this for a work computer with no Logitech software installed. This product is plug and play. You don't need software to use the mouse. It has the same lightspeed technology that is in their flagship $119.99 mouse so what you get is incredible. This uses an AA battery and the thing lasts forever. I use the device 8+ hours a day and I change the battery out once every few months. I highly recommend this mouse for simple pc tasks. I do not use it for gaming because it lacks the amount of buttons I need. Hope this helps you with your decision on your purchase. Cheers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.