Logitech G305 LIGHTSPEED 12000 DPI Wireless HERO Optical Gaming Mouse - Blue
- Ambidextrous design suits both left-handed and right-handed gamers
- Six programmable buttons with onboard memory allow you to set up and store game commands in the mouse for use with any PC
- 12,000 dpi HERO sensor offers optimal sensitivity for ultimate accuracy required in games
- LIGHTSPEED wireless super-fast 1ms response rate ensures a fast and smooth response to enhance your gaming experience
- Built-in storage for the included nano receiver allows you to take this mouse anywhere you go
- Lightweight, compact design weights only 99g
- One AA battery (sold separately) provides up to 250 hours of gaming for non stop gaming
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later, MacOS 10.11 or later, and Chrome OS
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Stylish, compact mouse- September 27, 2020
Purchased this to replace a heavier wireless mouse that I was using. Really no issues with tracking, grip comfort, and weight. The mouse has a textured surface that feels better than say a G903. The GHub software allows for lots of customization and button programming which you can offload to the mouse memory if desired. Battery life seems pretty great too so far. Only minor quibbles are buttons being a little sharper sounding than the mouse it's replacing, and the lack of discrete dpi up/down controls (just one button to cycle). I'd love to see a future version incorporate a second bluetooth connection in addition to the dongle connection.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent if you prefer no bells and whistles- November 18, 2020
Super light, solid build quality, with more than enough DPI sensitivity for most users. It's got thin plastic, to be expected in a lightweight mouse, but not a huge fan of the battery lid being on the top of the mouse. There's a bit of flex if you push in, but no creaking. No RBG, no crazy ergonomics, just a solid, smaller, lighter mouse. It's been going strong with one AA rechargeable for over a month without a recharge as my main daily driver.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Mouse- July 4, 2021
This mouse has become my daily mouse for both work and recreational. I have a switcher so I can use it on both my personal pc and work laptop without having to changing the wireless adapter. Match this with their g915 keyboard and g733, I’ve become a Logitech fanboy. It shares the same color as my headset and the battery life has been superb. I got it on sale and haven’t looked back ever since. Highest recommendations.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.