Logitech G333 VR In-Ear Gaming Headphones for Oculus Quest 2 - White
- In-ear headphones are unobtrusive and let you focus on your gaming
- Wired design with a custom-length cable means no worrying about batteries during your marathon sessions
- Passive noise cancelling design helps you focus on your immersive entertainment sessions
- Dual dedicated audio drivers handle highs/mids and bass separately, so the entire listening experience will be rich and immersive
- Specifically tailored to fit with the Oculus Quest 2 VR gaming system (sold separately)
- Aluminum housing is sturdy and long-lasting to ensure endless hours of enjoyment
- Three flexible silicone tips included to suit your ears perfectly
- G333 VR Gaming Earphones For Oculus Quest 2
- 3 x Custom Velcro Straps
- 3 x Sizes Of Ear Tips (S
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 105 reviewers who responded, 91 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent but overpriced if you like in-earphones- December 18, 2020
In-Ear earphones/headphones have never really been my favorite though this seemed like one of the better official audio solutions for the Quest 2. Ultimately it was too uncomfortable for me and I strongly recommend the Frankenquest mod or something like the Hi-Fix Headphones audio solutions. Even regular over-ear headphones would be better but the former two solutions offer more discrete solutions. Sound quality itself was actually pretty nice, not as nice as the Hi-Fix solution that uses Koss headphones though still pretty solid if you're looking for an official audio upgrade solution and don't mind in-ear earphones. It was also a tiny bit wonky to route the cable but not too bad.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- It enhances your Oculus Quest immersion- February 27, 2021
The Oculus Quest 2 does an impressive job of spatial audio immersion with the default speakers as it is. However, it does create an echoing effect when you are in multi-person VR experiences. Although any headphones that you plug into the Oculus Quest 2 audio jack will give the environment audio isolation for a deeper VR immersion experience, these Logitech headphones are tailor made to keep the cord tangling to a minimum and if you take your gear with you on travel, these in ear buds make a great add-on to your all-in-one Oculus travel kit. Only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is that the travel-tangle-free-cord-management convenience comes at a cost that would make these headphones more attractive at a lower price point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I guess I was expecting more...- April 16, 2021
These are really just run of the mill earbuds with custom cable lengths... problem is, the don't even do that very well. There is still too much cable slack in my opinion and they don't fit into the head strap as neatly as I would like. The included fasteners are not very high quality (especially when compared to the rubber-like material of the fastener that comes with the official Oculus Link cable). These fasteners tend to by scratchy and irritating unless I get them placed just right. Sound quality is so so, about what you'd expect from earbuds. Still a better sound experience than the built in speakers. I really think I was expecting more for the money. I would recommend these only because there really isn't anything else available, at least not at the time of my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.