Logitech G403 HERO 16000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Comfortable design with rubber side grips and 10g optional weight, make the mouse suitable for both right- and left-handed users
- 6 configurable buttons to setup your own customized actions tailored to whatever game you want
- HERO optical sensor provides amazing accuracy with 1:1 tracking, 400+ IPS, and 100-16,000 max DPI sensitivity -- plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 1ms report rate for reliability and competition-level performance
- G HUB gaming software allows you to customize six buttons for personalized play
- DPI shifting allows you to program and switch between five sensitivity settings between 100 and 16,000 DPI
- LIGHTSYNC RGB full-spectrum lighting reacts to action, screen colour, and audio and is customizable with 16.8 million colours
- Metal spring tensioning for a lighter touch and better response
- G403 HERO Gaming Mouse
- Optional 10-Gram Weight
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 192 reviewers who responded, 181 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Hero wired mouse- October 16, 2020
great feel and no input lag that i can notice. color options are a nice touch as wellYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- A nice change!- October 12, 2020
This mouse is really lightweight and good. Takes time to adjust especially for me since I had a 150g mouse before and this is like 87g (not sure.) It feels great, I used to play at high dpi but after I got this mouse, playing games at low dpi is basically me playing with my my old mouse but more consistent. For example, I can make fast movements since its very lightweight. I would recommend this mouse to anyone for the price because I'm a cheapskate. The RGB on this thing looks nice but you have to download Logitech program to fiddle around with it. Otherwise this was a good purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Just okay- October 10, 2020
It is a nice shape but I was just looking for a different fit for my hand. Mouse just works fine but had to return it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)