Logitech G413 Backlit Mechanical Romer-G Gaming Keyboard - Carbon - English
- Backlit keys are easy to see in all types of lighting conditions, even darkened rooms
- Romer-G mechanical switch has short-throw actuation at 1.5mm -- 25 percent faster than standard mechanical switches
- Brushed aluminum-magnesium alloy top case protects the keyboard while also retaining the high-end sophisticated feel of the product
- USB cable connects the USB pass-through port to its own input for more power and speed while gaming
- Charge devices or plug in a mouse through the USB port for more gameplay options
- Function keys offer a slew of control options: adjust volume, play and pause, skip track, mute, toggle lighting, enter game mode and so much more
- Wired keyboard compatible with Windows 7 and above software
- Gaming Keyboard
- Gaming Keycaps
- Keycap Puller
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 79 reviewers who responded, 74 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good while it lasts- January 27, 2019
I absolutely loved this keyboard from it's first use to typing this review, but something unfortunate happened recently during the first real cleaning it has needed. I went to pop the keys off using the provided tool, but upon popping the keys off realized that 3 of the 4 pegs broke on one of my keys. I swapped it out for the backup it came with, and another key also broke. This was the first time they were removed and they just broke like it was nothing. Feelsbad. I can't even use the replacement key for the second broken key until I figure out a way to remove the stuck pegs from inside the little holes. Would have recommended this until this incident.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- FIrst Mechanical Keyboard- December 2, 2017
My previous keyboard was a Logitech G110 gaming keyboard. After that I was looking for something sleeker and more minimalist. I didn't really need all the macro keys that the G110 offered so I got this one. It has all your standard keys on it and the F1 keys are programmable. You can also set the Logitech program to recognize game profiles so that your programmable keys will automatically be set up whenever you launch the game. You can also disable keys you don't want activating on the keyboard as well (caps, windows, menu) This might be more software than hardware, but it would be nice if the caps, windows, fn, and menu buttons could all be programmed as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Feel & Gratifying Sound!- June 1, 2019
This was my first venture into mechanical keyboards. I trust Logitech, I use their wireless trackball mouse (and have been for around 7 years), and it works great - so I'm happy with their quality. This keyboard blew me away. I didn't understand why mechanicals are such a "thing" - now I do. The tactile feel of these keys just feel... amazing. They don't require a lot of force, but MAN does that mechanical 'click' just give me butterflies. You can't beat the price for a quality keyboard. Also the keys are raised just above the sleek metal base, it makes it SUPER easy to clean.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Keyboard- November 21, 2017
I use a DAS mechanical keyboard at work which prompted me to get a mechanical keyboard for home. While the DAS is a fantastic keyboard, I like the feel to the logitech Romer G switches better than the cherry mx blues on the DAS. This keyboard also feels very sturdy and well built. There is almost no key wiggle compared to many other keyboards I have used. It genuinely makes me want to type more even when I don't have to. Hence the review =) For the price......Buy it. You get the support and software from logitech. Worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great value, great keyboard.- September 30, 2017
Considering many mechanical keyboards go for easily more than 100 dollars, this is a great option. I wish it had more than just red backlighting (RGB would be great), but the lighting options and dimming are great regardless. The keyboard has a great feel, a nice, subtle clacky sound, and a moderately tactile cross-over (when the key "presses"). The keyboard has a reassuring heft to it, and the cold metal frame is a nice touch. I would recommend this keyboard for gaming or for everyday use, especially for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.