Logitech G433 Wired Gaming Headset with Microphone - Black
Available to ship
- Designed for PC gaming but compatible with PlayStation 4 and Xbox One by plugging the headset directly into the console's controller
- Pro-G technology and 40mm hybrid-mesh audio drivers reduce distortion problems, deliver booming bass, and produce precise highs
- DTS Headphone:X delivers 7.1 channel surround sound for immersive, 360-degree audio that brings your games to life
- Noise-reducing boom mic lets you keep in constant contact with your squad, delivering clear voice communications in the heat of battle
- Sports-mesh ear pads and are firm, comfortable, breathable, and crafted for long marathon gaming sessions
- Detachable mic design lets you transform the headset into a pair of standard headphones that are perfect for everyday use
- G433 Wired Gaming Headset
- USB Dac With 3.5 mm
- 4-Pole Output
- Detachable Microphone Boom With Micro Pop Filter
- Mobile Cable With In-line Controls And Mic
- Console/PC Cable With In-line Controls
- PC Splitter For Separate Mic And Headphone Jacks
- Additional Microfiber Ear Pads
- Headset Carrying Bag
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 125 reviewers who responded, 103 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So disappointed...- January 23, 2021
I was so excited to get these as they were what I thought a "Great Deal" being $50 off but when I got home and started to use them I am so disappointed. They are heavy! The contact point below my ears are hurting after only an hour. The sound is nothing special at all and not very loud, I had to spend so much time playing around with the settings in game to try and get the chat loud enough to hear team mates without the game being way to loud and even then it's hard to hear them. I don't think people need a 6 foot cord to go from the headset to their controller either, that is overkill and a pain having to tie it up in a bunch. Such a lunch bag let down, I will be returning them.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- Good looking, comfortable, great sounding headset- July 12, 2017
I really wanted this headset because I liked the way it looked on the display. I liked how the same material on the earpads is used around the outside too. It is a fantastic looking headset. It is also very comfortable even with the original pads it comes with. There are a different set of pads if you don't like the ones which are already installed. It also sounds amazing and I like the fact that the 3.5 wire and the mic are removable. Also I am happy that the cups rotate so you can rest the headset comfortably around your neck. If you're thinking about this headset think no more. Just get it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Comfort and Performance!- March 27, 2020
I ordered this set of gaming headphones for my PS4 about two weeks ago when my mic on my other headset ( a rig headset) started going out after about 6 months of use. I specifically ordered these due to the reviews on the comfort of them, they are designed big enough to fully enclose your ear and not cause pain after an hour or two of playing consistently. The sound quality is awesome as well as the comfort, the only change I would make would be make the cord a bit shorter or make sure the clip works for the excess cord. I would definitely advise a friend to get these for any gaming platform.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good headset for It's Price- February 8, 2020
Received The headsets relatively fast Ground Service , look and feel Professionally enough. The sound is Real good using The G Hub,The noise canceling microphone works great . Only thing that did not like Is you can not Move the microphone Completely out of the way Also I needed to add an extension cable Other than the one provided , but could not get any of them to work with this headset.Granted the one provided does work, just not long enough For me to move around Talk to the manufacturer and they said third party Cable's would not work with this item but I could not find first or second party cables for this item other than that these headsets Are really really good . I would recommend them .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The worst thing I’ve ever purchased- May 17, 2018
I wish there was an option to put 0 stars. Remember back in the day when you had to record your own ringtones by holding your flip phone up to a speaker that was playing your favorite song? Ok, well imagine you were recording a recording...... of another recording. Thats how this headset sounds. This headset is garbage. I downloaded the Logitech software, messed with EQ settings, tried different ports, tried with and without surround sound on.... no solution. Logitech support never picked up the phone, never messaged me back via twitter. I guess it’s possible I got a defective headset, but after years on years of using Logitech products I’ve never had any problems. If you’re looking for the best in the same price range get the Corsair HS60.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.