Logitech G502 Hero 16000 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Ergonomic right-handed design for comfort, ensuring you can play for much longer
- Five 3.6g weights take the hassle out of implementing a personalized weight and balance configuration
- 11 programmable buttons allow you to customize this mouse to fit your personal style
- 16,000 dpi optical Hero sensor for dependable and precise tracking, and can be updated to 25,600 max DPI via firmware update
- Specially designed dual-mode scroll wheel for versatility and enhanced responsiveness
- Customizable RGB lighting and LIGHTSYNC technology to elevate your gaming experience
- Both mouse buttons come with metal pivot hinges and a metal spring tensioning system for crisp clicks and precise feedback
- Uses a wired connection for enhanced reliability
- Tuning weights and user documentation included in the box for easy setup
- G502 HERO Mouse
- Tuning Weights and Case
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3432 reviewers who responded, 3248 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Responsive, comfortable, beautful.- September 25, 2019
Great mouse for Fortnite, CoD, and Apex. Logitech G HUB takes a some effort and time to get used to, but once you get past the learning curve it’s actually very simple to set up your bindings! Comes with interchangeable weights to deliver a very personal experience! Lack of led lighting but a very simplistic and clean look. 9/10 for gameplay - Just because the middle butting on the mousse right below the infinite scroll wheel toggle is very small and will hit infinite wheel toggle more often than not when first getting used to it. 8/10 for aesthetics - Super clean look, just lacking a in LED lights IMO. Upgraded from a Corsair Glaive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this mouse!- April 17, 2020
I'd always thought a budget mouse would be enough for gaming and general tasks.. I was wrong. My last one broke so I spent a little more this time to get something name brand. It's a night a day difference going from cheap to this. The build quality is sturdy so it feels solid in the hand, I'd imagine even more so if you used the included weights. The "stock" weight of the mouse was enough for me. The buttons feel really nice and not mushy, but clicky and tactile. Tracking on this mouse is phenomenal with an adjustable DPI table to set custom increments. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a new mouse and won't mind paying for quality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its a mouse- May 8, 2020
My friend has had this mouse for quite some time and when my old cheapy logitech mouse broke i decided to upgrade it was on sale 45% off so i thought why not, its wayyyyy better then any mouse i've ever used the weight it has the extra weights it makes it so easy to click the buttons and not move the mouse which is what i've had troubles with in the past, 10/10 i would get this mouse, not sure how long its gonna last but if my friend's mouse is anything to go off of, it'll last as long as i will, hes a mechanic and has this mouse as his work shop so if it can handle having grease and dirty hands on it all day it should last forever with clean handsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.