Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED 16000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Superfast Lightspeed 1ms wireless connectivity allows you to game faster and with more accuracy
- Endoskeleton internal structure and thin wall design as low as 1.2mm are built to accommodate the latest technologies.
- Hero Sensor delivers jaw-dropping performance with up to 16000 DPI, and can be updated to 25,600 max DPI via firmware update
- Offers up to 60 hours of battery life for uninterrupted gaming and uninterrupted gaming.
- 11 programmable buttons allow you to optimize gameplay with custom keybinds and macros
- 6 adjustable weights can be configured to offer you the perfect mouse for your gaming style
- 16.8 million colours create a more exciting and immersive gaming environment
- Hyper-fast scroll wheel lets you speed through long menus and documents
- PVC-Free with a Plastic Neutral Certification
- G502 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless Receiver
- Receiver Extension Adapter
- Charging/Data Cable
- Accessory Box
- 4 x 2g Weights
- 2 x 4g Weights
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1453 reviewers who responded, 1373 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Superb Mouse- May 14, 2019
I have tried wired G502 before, the HERO Wireless G502 lives up to its legend and it is a superb mouse! 5/5 recommended! The right handed design fits very well with the palm and the thumb resting area has always been praised. I also own the G903 wireless myself so I had a pretty good comparison. coming from G903 ambidextrous mouse. I tried it on FPS (First Person Shooting Game) and the mouse click / response was superb. I also tried it on MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena). The multiple programable key was very effective and very well designed ergonomically. Did not have to think where the button is when trying to click it.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great for gaming, repurposed for work- June 26, 2020
My first-ever gaming mouse, and it was an incredible experience. This mouse is fantastic. I've read reviews about the build quality and the pieces sticking or whatever, but I've nothing but a great experience with this. It doesn't feel solid, and I wish it weighed a bit more, but I would recommend this mouse to anyone looking for a wireless gaming option. I decided to try out the Steelseries Rival 650 wireless mouse, and i fell in love with that one; the hefty weight, the solid click, and the palm feel made me switch from this mouse for gaming. I now use this Logitech 502 for work, and I've programmed the keys to help me work more efficiently.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Indulgence, but very worth it- October 7, 2020
This is Logitech's follow up to their very popular wired version of this mouse. I am very happy with this mouse and have it paired with a g915 keyboard (which I also recommend). The battery life is great. The RGB is tasteful and not over done. There are a load of programable buttons on this mouse that you can easily program with the software, which is intuitive and easy to use. It comes with weights that you can optionally put them into the mouse to make it heavier if you like. I personally haven't tried them as I liked the feel of it coming out of the box. I would recommend this mouse to anyone on the fence who is considering it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.