Logitech G512 Backlit Mechanical Clicky Gaming Keyboard - English
- Clicky mechanical keys are responsive and allow you to know when every key press has landed
- Media keys let you play, pause, and control your movies and music
- Full-spectrum customizable key lighting allows you to create your own effects with around 16.8 million colours to choose from
- LIGHTSYNC technology is custom programmable or driven by your games to deliver an incredibly immersive RGB experience
- Integrated USB passthrough port lets you charge or connect an external device with added convenience and speed
- 6 bottom-mounted rubber feet keep your keyboard in place so you can game without interruption
- Aircraft-grade 5052 aluminum alloy construction offers a premium design with rigid durability
- Gaming Keyboard
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 356 reviewers who responded, 349 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great purchase- February 6, 2020
Bought this keyboard for a third of the original cost. I think for the price I paid, it's definitely worth every penny. But if I were to pay the original price, I would have been pretty disappointed. I love typing on it because it's just obnoxiously clicky. I love that you can configure the rgb lighting to whatever color matches your set up, and whatever effects you want out of it when you're typing. There's pretty much endless amounts of customization for this product. I'm also a big fan of how simplistic it looks outside of the rgb setting. Feels well built and durable with little to no flex. Highly recommend if it's still on sale.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Feels great, but LOUD- December 11, 2020
It's a great keyboard! I love how it feels typing coming from a membrane keyboard. It is loud, but it's a blue switch keyboard. Blue switches are "clicky" for the uninitiated. So if it's going to be a nuisance to the people you live with, then this isn't the one for you. My daughter spilled milk on it right after I got it. Was able to easily remove the keys and clean it up. It wasn't a big spill, so nothing shorted but this isn't a waterproof keyboard. Lighting effects are nice with the GHub software. Logitech makes good stuff. I got it on sale for $50, so it was an excellent price. Pick it up if you can get it for the right price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good keyboard- December 8, 2020
So far so good. I like the keyboard a lot. I wasn’t too sure about this keyboard at first being that the discount for Black Friday was so good. I needed a keyboard for my new build so I was like why not. It does it’s job well. I needed a smaller footprint type mechanical keyboard. The only thing I’m having a hard time with right now is the software. I went into the Logitech website to maybe download a driver or application to control the RGB on it but I wasn’t really able to do that. Still figuring it out I guess. Other than that good keyboard for the money if you can get it for a decent price. (It’s a clicky blue keyboard very loud)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.