Logitech G604 LIGHTSPEED 16000 DPI Bluetooth Hero Sensor Gaming Mouse - Black
- Wireless mouse with right-handed ergonomics features 1 ms LIGHTSPEED advanced wireless technology
- Dual connectivity allows you to toggle between Bluetooth and LIGHTSPEED technologies, even on separate machines
- HERO 16K sensor ensures extremely accurate precision tracking; can be updated to 25,600 max DPI via firmware update
- Delivers up to 240 hours of battery life in LIGHTSPEED mode and 5.5 months in Bluetooth mode for uninterrupted gaming
- Hyper-fast, ratcheted scroll wheel is programmable so you can apply keybinds
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 537 reviewers who responded, 478 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Broken after 2 months and no way to claim warranty- April 15, 2021
This is the worst company ever. I bought this mouse 2 months ago and the click button doesn't work anymore. If you go to their website you will discover that there is no way to file a claim for warranty. All procedures there are hidden and when you finally find a link to file a warranty claim, it only brings you back to the product page. It is discussing that in 2021 we have companies in business try to evade their due obligation to honor what they make and resort to this sort of tactics. I urge you to not buy their products at all. I will have to file a complain with the BBB or see if there is some agency in California to protect consumers.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- use the bluetooth connection- October 26, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] When I plugged in the dongle, it wouldn't recognize the new hardware. I had to use the included USB to plug in the dongle. It then installed the driver to use. The cursor was very jumpy when using the dongle. It was so bad, that I couldn't continue using that connection. I switched to the Bluetooth connection and that was so much better. I do love the super scroll that Logitech does with their higher end mice. This mouse is super customize-able too with 15 programmable buttons. I did go back to the dongle connection and it was horribly jumpy again. Went back to Bluetooth to use. It's a good thing there was more than 1 wireless connection.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Stopped working, Logitech wont honor warranty.- November 30, 2020
TLDR: DO NOT BUY Worked ok for 6 months. Now has developed holding mouse down issue that prevents the windows mouse from being registered as down even if the physical button isn't let up. It is well within the 2 year warranty but Logitech WILL NOT HONOR THE WARRANTY. Their website will direct you to a place where it seems you can file a warranty claim but just directs you to their live chat service. The live chat help will only give you a list of trouble shooting steps that don't work, and then close your ticket without helping you file a claim. Buy from a different company that makes working products and supports their customers.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.