Logitech G915 TKL LIGHTSPEED Wireless Backlit Mechanical Linear Gaming Keyboard - Carbon - English
- Low-profile mechanical switches offer the precision, speed, and performance of traditional switches at half the height
- GL Linear switch is completely smooth for a consistent typing experience
- LIGHTSYNC technology offers dynamic RGB lighting that synchronises to any content
- Customise the light of each key from 16.8 million colours using the Logitech G HUB software
- LIGHTSPEED wireless technology delivers reliable, ultra-fast 1ms wireless connectivity that keeps you away from the clutter of wires
- Tenkeyless design offers more space for mouse movement, while the back side of the keyboard provides space to keep your USB receiver for enhanced portability
- Up to 40 hours of battery life and low-battery warning will put your mind at ease
- Easily connect multiple devices with LIGHTSPEED wireless or Bluetooth, and quickly toggle between them with a push of a button
- Dedicated media controls with volume wheel let you quickly adjust volume, mute audio, and skip music or videos
- Built with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for an extremely slim and durable design
- Logitech G915 TKL LIGHTSPEED Linear Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 112 reviewers who responded, 101 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mediocre keyboard with one solid feature- April 17, 2021
The only thing that makes this keyboard of any value is Logitech’s proprietary “Lightspeed” - their version of bluetooth. The latency is on par of a wired keyboard. As far as I’m aware, no other keyboard offers latency this fast and reliable. Now, for the negatives. For a mechanical keyboard, the switches are simply no good. They feel mushy, like some sort of mechanical - membrane switch hybrid (which I have actually used before). The build quality is similar to your typical “gamer” mechanical keyboards, its nothing special. If you’re looking for a low latency wireless mechanical keyboard, this is the best there is unfortunately.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Logitech wireless keyboard- January 9, 2021
I enjoy playing call of duty on this keyboard, definitely gives me an edge in Warzone. The keyboard is made from very sturdy metal material. It feels great when typing as well. Might confuse some people with the 10 less keys. The keyboard would go to sleep when idle so I did have to dig in the settings and change that because of gaming purposes. I wish it was a USB - C charger and not the mini usb which is not as good in quality. Overall great product, hopefully the next gen will have more back lighting options, not to say this one doesn’t have great ones already. If you’re gaming like me go with the linear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality but a little overpriced- January 16, 2021
Was not a huge fan of this keyboard. While it is “low profile” compared to traditional mechanical keyboards, when coming from an Apple keyboard it was quite disappointing. Also I found myself missing the number pad way more than I expected. The ability to toggle between two computers (one via wireless and one via Bluetooth) is a nice touch but hardly justifies the price. The RGB lighting is beautiful and highly customizable but is something I almost never actually look at. The quality of all the parts look and feel high, but somehow this keyboard still feels way over priced. If you have money you burn and want the latest and greatest there is not too many reasons not to get this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.