Logitech G915 Wireless Backlit Mechanical Clicky Gaming Keyboard - English
- Five G-keys can be programmed with your own customized macros, commands, and actions on a per-game or per-app basis
- Dedicated media controls and an edgeless volume control wheel make it simple to play, pause, skip, and mute your media
- Low profile mechanical switches give you all the performance, speed, and accuracy of a mechanical keyboard at half the height
- GL Clicky switch creates audible and physical feedback so you're well aware of every key press
- Logitech G HUB makes it easy to setup, program, and use your keyboard
- LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting technology enables you to compose unique lighting themes that can synchronize with any content, personalize each key, and create custom animations using approximately 16.8 million colours
- LIGHTSPEED wireless connectivity lets you use choose either a dedicated USB receiver or Bluetooth for flexibility and performance by letting you connect to multiple devices
- Works with Windows 7 and macOS X 10.11 and later via USB, and Windows 8 or later, macOS X 10.11 or later, Chrome OS, or Android 4.3 or later, iOS 10 or later via Bluetooth
- 30 hours of battery life on a single charge keeps you immersed in endless gaming marathons, with low battery warnings that appear at 15 percent battery via keyboard LED and an on-screen pop-up in the Logitech G HUB software
- Three hour quick-recharge gets you back in the action fast
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy is thin but rigid to offer durable design that's as aesthetic as it is long-lasting
- G915 Wireless Gaming Keyboard
- LIGHTSPEED USB Receiver
- USB Extender
- Micro-USB Cable
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 646 reviewers who responded, 603 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Keyboard is great but G Hub is not- July 3, 2020
This keyboard is definitely my most favourite low-profile keyboard. However, G hub software half-killed my reasoning of buying this. I wanted to use this keyboard to connect two computers (Mac and PC) via LightSync and Bluetooth as advertised. Yes you can use in that way but if you connect this keyboard to your computer via Bluetooth the G hub does not recognize G915. This means that you can not set macro or change RGB color. You just need to stick with the annoying default rainbow color setting or turn the light off. It's not the end of the world, but for the price tag and the way it is advertized, this is not what I want to see.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best keyboard ever owned by far- October 22, 2019
I was a little hesitant about the keyboard because of the price, but i decided to make the purchase for multiple reasons. One, i wanted a gaming keyboard, but one i could also use in my daily life as a computer networking student, and entry engineer. The keyboards low profile mechanical keys are pleasant, sound great, not too loud, and is better then any other mechanical key i have used in the past via other competitors. The wireless aspect is also great, with the battery lasting a ungodly amount of time, and there is no latency to worry about. It is the best keyboard i have ever owned, and i will be purchasing the versions of it to come for years to come.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the $200-something.- August 15, 2020
G-Hub software is too complex. Not sure if I misread the specifications but the keyboard does not truly have onboard memory. Seems like every time I attempted to connect to office desktop, the keyboard would reset which defeated the purpose for the purchase. The macros in the system are reasonable but the ease of access to in G-Hub is not worth the brainpower. For a keyboard, the complexity to setup is just to tedious. Other Logitech products that are strictly for office use, and not for gaming, have been great. In contrast, this Logitech Gaming Keyboard is a bust. Try Corsair for a truly keyboard with onboard memory that is plug and play with macro carryover!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.