Logitech G915 Wireless Backlit Mechanical Linear Gaming Keyboard - English
- Five G-keys can be programmed with your own customized macros, commands, and actions on a per-game or per-app basis
- Dedicated media controls and an edgeless volume control wheel make it simple to play, pause, skip, and mute your media
- Low profile mechanical switches give you all the performance, speed, and accuracy of a mechanical keyboard at half the height
- GL Linear switch is completely smooth for a consistent typing experience
- Logitech G HUB makes it easy to setup, program, and use your keyboard
- LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting technology enables you to compose unique lighting themes that can synchronize with any content, personalize each key, and create custom animations using approximately 16.8 million colours
- LIGHTSPEED wireless connectivity lets you use choose either a dedicated USB receiver or Bluetooth for flexibility and performance by letting you connect to multiple devices
- Works with Windows 7 and macOS X 10.11 and later via USB, and Windows 8 or later, macOS X 10.11 or later, Chrome OS, or Android 4.3 or later, iOS 10 or later via Bluetooth
- 30 hours of battery life on a single charge keeps you immersed in endless gaming marathons, with low battery warnings that appear at 15 percent battery via keyboard LED and an on-screen pop-up in the Logitech G HUB software
- Three hour quick-recharge gets you back in the action fast
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy is thin but rigid to offer durable design that's as aesthetic as it is long-lasting
- G915 Wireless Gaming Keyboard
- LIGHTSPEED USB Receiver
- USB Extender
- Micro-USB Cable
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I love my Logitech Keyboard- November 3, 2021
Im really enjoying this keyboard is fast I like the fact that I can use it via Bluetooth wired and wireless 2.4ghz its just amazing and with their software I can Customize the lighting super cool and it looks great on my desk Im loving itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use- January 1, 2022
Love the lights, amazing patterns while using, the lights got my son interested in computers again. The visuals are entertaining.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommended for Logitech Fans- April 10, 2022
The linear switches are very quiet compared to the tactile switches of this keyboard. The material of the keyboard is okay and the keys are very flimsy. Someone can easy pop them out which could be a good or bad thing (Depending on the person.) If you are wanting a very bright RGB experience look somewhere else. The leds are very dim (even on high brightness). In order to fully use this keyboard, you need to download the Logitech software which allows you to see the battery percentage and program the macro keys. The software is okay and programming the macros are also okay. The most annoying thing, is that the software must be running in order for the macros to work.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing keyboard and Easy to use software- May 28, 2021
I bought this keyboard for use with my personal PC and work computer. One is connected with Lightspeed and the other via Bluetooth. Switching back and forth between the two is nearly instant. The keyboard itself is extremely rigged and sturdy thanks to its aluminum top and the low-profile linear switches are very easy to type with and are extremely fast and responsive. The G-Hub software is easy to use and the RGB lighting is great. The battery life numbers in the description are for 100% brightness, but it gets very bright so I turned it down to around 25% and that gives me around 3x the battery life.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this board!- April 17, 2020
I like Logitech anyway but I was concerned about getting a gaming board, I thought it's all lights and mirrors. Well the response is unreal it actually took me a bit to get used to it, I know about the home row keys but I'm no 90W type'r, but I do impress my work buddies in my tech world. The low profile is great because I don't like wrist pads, it perfect for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.