Logitech G915 Wireless Backlit Mechanical Tactile Gaming Keyboard - English
- Five G-keys can be programmed with your own customized macros, commands, and actions on a per-game or per-app basis
- Dedicated media controls and an edgeless volume control wheel make it simple to play, pause, skip, and mute your media
- Low profile mechanical switches give you all the performance, speed, and accuracy of a mechanical keyboard at half the height
- GL Tactile switch creates a noticeable bump at the point of actuation so you always know when you've completed a key press
- Logitech G HUB makes it easy to setup, program, and use your keyboard
- LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting technology enables you to compose unique lighting themes that can synchronize with any content, personalize each key, and create custom animations using approximately 16.8 million colours
- LIGHTSPEED wireless connectivity lets you use choose either a dedicated USB receiver or Bluetooth for flexibility and performance by letting you connect to multiple devices
- Works with Windows 7 and macOS X 10.11 and later via USB, and Windows 8 or later, macOS X 10.11 or later, Chrome OS, or Android 4.3 or later, iOS 10 or later via Bluetooth
- 30 hours of battery life on a single charge keeps you immersed in endless gaming marathons, with low battery warnings that appear at 15 percent battery via keyboard LED and an on-screen pop-up in the Logitech G HUB software
- Three hour quick-recharge gets you back in the action fast
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy is thin but rigid to offer durable design that's as aesthetic as it is long-lasting
- G915 Wireless Gaming Keyboard
- LIGHTSPEED USB Receiver
- USB Extender
- Micro-USB Cable
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 103 reviewers who responded, 92 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Keyboard- March 26, 2022
Pretty good. They keys are nice and responsive. I love the rolling thing on top that helps me control the volume.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 99% perfect keyboard.- March 26, 2022
This is the greatest keyboard so far. Mechanical, low profile, g-clicky + the RGB is great. The only little issue I find, since I am not a gamer, I don't find too much use of the G keys on the left, this keyboard would be perfect without them. Everything else perfect. Oh! something else that is outstanding about this keyboard is its battery. Charged to `00% and in almost 8 DAYS it is still at 70% I think this is the device with the greatest battery performance ever.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great keyboard and worth the money!- September 14, 2020
I absolutely love this keyboard and how the keys feel and sound. I wasn't sure how I feel about the low profile design compared to my G910 but this was not a problem at all and my wrists are comfortable on the desk while I type, no wrist rest needed. My only complaint about this keyboard is the fact that the symbols do not light up on the keys and of course this can make things very difficult if you are trying to type in the dark. I don't know why Logitech chose to do this but this didn't make any sense. The functionality and wireless feature is a great addition. Overall, if you can afford this keyboard it is a definite must buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Killer Keyboard- February 27, 2021
I've been a fan of Logitech Keyboards for a while and really fell in love with the G915 when I got to try out a blue switch/clicky model on the showroom floor pre pandemic. I knew I really wanted it, but it was expensive. The Hero 502 SE was on sale and I bought it thinking they would be the same. While I did appreciate the build quality and lighting features, the blue Cherry MX switches were too loud for me after a while. I bit the bullet and bought the G915 with the brown tactile switches. This keyboard is a dream. Typing feels great, the noise is low, and the G-Hub software is very easy to customize. If you can afford the board, I would really recommend it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Keybored- June 21, 2020
This is the best key bored out there. I love all the features and low profile keys. The tactile keys are the middle ground between clicky and linear. I like the feel of it with out the noise of the clicky keys. The aluminum body is really sleek. The keybored is really clean and looks great. My only compliment is that the secondary characters (!@#$%) cant be seen at night.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.