Logitech G923 True Force Racing Wheel for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- TRUEFORCE feedback technology establishes direct connectivity to a game, offering incredible realism by processing at 4,000 times a second
- Programmable dual clutch offers you a quicker take off from the starting line with maximum traction and reduced smoke
- 24-point selector, RPM LEDs, integrated Xbox or PC game controls, and progressive brake spring provide steady vehicle control at high speeds in compatible games
- Updated Logitech G design with brushed metal wheel, hand-stitched leather wheel cover, and polished metal pedals contribute to the wheel's premium craftsmanship
- G HUB gaming software for PC (downloadable separately) ensures total wheel control including wheel sensitivity, force feedback levels, and button customisation
- G HUB gaming software supports most racing games on PC and Xbox, with select titles solely designed for TRUEFORCE
- Works on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 199 reviewers who responded, 175 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So-So wheel- January 8, 2021
Not too happy with this item and may be returning...was purchased for me as a gift so I’ve only been using since a few days after Christmas but there are several things I like and don’t like Likes: good build quality and solid performance as well as button and pedal feel...best part is the brake tension pressure which really increases the realism Dislikes: wheel circumference is pretty small...not really even close to a real car steering wheel...pedals are also too close together causing feet to catch on adjacent pedals...these make the actual driving experience not as enjoyable and takes you out of the realism...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, but beware of table edge- April 9, 2021
Great realism compared to controller. I play ATS and Forza Horizon 4, on PC. This wheel connected super easy and was basically plug and play. The force feedback is amazing and the pedals feel real solid. The only thing is, I had to buy a new desk for this to connect to, my old one was a foldable table from WalMart, loved it. The edge, where the wheel connects, tapers off in kind of a slope, before it goes flat vertical. The wheel did not like the taper, and when I connected it, the whole thing leaned forward, and if I didn't catch it, it would have fallen and potentially been damaged. So if you get this, make sure the table you're mounting this on is straight rectangle edge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh- February 21, 2021
This wheel was a carbon copy of the G920 except the true force technology. Feels unrealistic because yes it’s cool to feel engine vibrations through the wheel but EVERYTHING comes back as feedback through the wheel and that is just unnatural if you have ever been behind the wheel of something with a race setup steering rack. Also double the price. I returned this item. Logitech could have done something big with this but they decided to ride out the nostalgia from the G920. If you’re willing to spend this type of money on a wheel as much as I like Logitech... go direct drive or belt driven.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.