Logitech G923 True Force Racing Wheel for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One - Black
Available for backorder
- TRUEFORCE feedback technology establishes direct connectivity to a game, offering incredible realism by processing at 4,000 times a second
- Programmable dual clutch offers you a quicker take off from the starting line with maximum traction and reduced smoke
- 24-point selector, RPM LEDs, integrated Xbox or PC game controls, and progressive brake spring provide steady vehicle control at high speeds in compatible games
- Updated Logitech G design with brushed metal wheel, hand-stitched leather wheel cover, and polished metal pedals contribute to the wheel's premium craftsmanship
- G HUB gaming software for PC (downloadable separately) ensures total wheel control including wheel sensitivity, force feedback levels, and button customisation
- G HUB gaming software supports most racing games on PC and Xbox, with select titles solely designed for TRUEFORCE
- Works on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 315 reviewers who responded, 274 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Mid-Range Wheel- October 8, 2021
Wheel and pedals are well-made. The wheel itself is comfortable to grip and and the layout of the buttons make them easy to access. The pedals are of good quality, and each one has a different level of resistance. My favorite feature is the “Trueforce” Force Feedback, which uses haptic feedback to make it as realistic as possible. Not all games support this, but the ones that do, are truly amazing to experience. The only negatives I have is that there are not buttons for all LB/RB//RT/LT, it is dependent on the game of how they behave. Also, the brake can be difficult to depress, and you will want to adjust the sensitivity in the games.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-So wheel- January 8, 2021
Not too happy with this item and may be returning...was purchased for me as a gift so I’ve only been using since a few days after Christmas but there are several things I like and don’t like Likes: good build quality and solid performance as well as button and pedal feel...best part is the brake tension pressure which really increases the realism Dislikes: wheel circumference is pretty small...not really even close to a real car steering wheel...pedals are also too close together causing feet to catch on adjacent pedals...these make the actual driving experience not as enjoyable and takes you out of the realism...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, but beware of table edge- April 9, 2021
Great realism compared to controller. I play ATS and Forza Horizon 4, on PC. This wheel connected super easy and was basically plug and play. The force feedback is amazing and the pedals feel real solid. The only thing is, I had to buy a new desk for this to connect to, my old one was a foldable table from WalMart, loved it. The edge, where the wheel connects, tapers off in kind of a slope, before it goes flat vertical. The wheel did not like the taper, and when I connected it, the whole thing leaned forward, and if I didn't catch it, it would have fallen and potentially been damaged. So if you get this, make sure the table you're mounting this on is straight rectangle edge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh- February 21, 2021
This wheel was a carbon copy of the G920 except the true force technology. Feels unrealistic because yes it’s cool to feel engine vibrations through the wheel but EVERYTHING comes back as feedback through the wheel and that is just unnatural if you have ever been behind the wheel of something with a race setup steering rack. Also double the price. I returned this item. Logitech could have done something big with this but they decided to ride out the nostalgia from the G920. If you’re willing to spend this type of money on a wheel as much as I like Logitech... go direct drive or belt driven.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A blast to play!- April 2, 2021
I am quite happy with this device. Coupled with a fast computer and an awesome sound setup, my racing experience has been taken up many levels. I have since mounted this to a simple cockpit, and that really helped me acclimate to the machine since I can put real strength into it, without it moving. I've learned that there is a rabbit hole of high-end products out there in the sim racing market, but I have no regrets starting with the Logitech, because I quickly learned that this is a hobby that requires commitment, and the uninitiated aren't just going to pick this up and start nailing lap times. It's modest compared to it's competition, and is perfect for an average gamer to get their beak wet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.