Logitech K380 Bluetooth Keyboard for Mac - Rose - English
Available to ship
- Bilingual membrane keyboard with scooped, low-profile scissor keys allow for smooth, quiet, and fluid typing in a healthy posture and with less reach
- Pairs with up to 3 devices and lets you switch between your MacBook, iPad, or iPhone with a simple tap
- Compact and lightweight build offers the comfort of laptop-style typing wherever you go
- Wireless keyboard connects via Bluetooth with all devices that support external keyboard input
- Minimalist layout is specific for macOS, iOS, and iPadOS
- Bluetooth keyboard has a wireless range of up to 10 metres
- Includes 2 preinstalled AAA alkaline batteries with a lifespan of up to 2 years, depending on use
- Battery life indicator lets you know the status of the battery level
- Compatible with Chrome OS, macOS 10.15 or later, iOS 11 or later, iPadOS 13.4 or later, Android 7 or later
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 350 reviewers who responded, 334 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I Absolutely LOVE This Keyboard- August 26, 2020
I don’t really leave many reviews but I had to come on here to say how much I love this keyboard! It is the perfect size, and the buttons feel really great to press. The keyboard is very responsive and I have not had any issues with it so far. I have been using it with my iPad and my iPhone and switching back and forth works like a charm! It is so easy. And connecting to bluetooth was very quick and easy. I have been hyped about this purchase. It has made using my iPad a lot more enjoyable and productive and I just wanted to let you know that if you are considering this keyboard, I would definitely go for it. (I do want to mention that this keyboard is not backlit. So if that is a feature you absolutely want, this one isn’t for you.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing product but not for me- November 16, 2020
This is an amazing keyboard and it’s connectivity to different products is great. It switches with ease! I use it on a PC and iPhone and it does great. This is a 5 star product but not for me and I will be returning. It’s definitely more of a quick use or travel keyboard because a full day with this guy and you’re aching by the end of the day. I work 10+ hour days and it’s not for me. It’s not advertised for what I wanted which is why I still leave it 5 stars because me purchasing this keyboard because it’s pink has nothing to do with the actual quality and effectiveness of the product lol. Don’t buy it as a WFH product, do buy it for everything else!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for me, but maybe enough for everyone.- May 10, 2021
Overall a great keyboard. I will say this is strictly for a smaller hands, given it’s compact size and rounded off keys, someone with bigger hands may have an issue with using this keyboard. The limited footprint is perfect for a compact minimal desk set up. But isn’t the most practical across all tasks. It works perfectly for my needs as I swap between two PCs constantly paired with a triathlon logic mouse that features the same ability to swap between computers it’s a dream team matchup. If you have smaller hands this is definitely the perfect keyboard. If you have bigger hands or prefer keys with deep travel and sharp edges this is not the keyboard for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Keyboard- July 26, 2020
This one of the best keyboards I have ever used from Logitech. I have to admit that I was not expecting much from this. Bought this for my daughter and she uses it constantly with her iPad Pro. It works great and there is no las as you often see with other bluetooth keyboards. The key travel is very very good. I am really impressed. If you are looking for a good wireless keyboard for your iPad or notebook, the one will not disappoint. The battery longevity (uses 2 -AAA batteries) on this is displayed as being to able to last a month but I will check back with her to see about it and see how has lasted. Probably come back in here and do an update if possible.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My dream keyboard!- July 24, 2020
I usually can't use a computer because of neurological disability. However, because this keyboard has keys going to have a concave shape like old fashioned typewriter keys that curve in rather than protruding, my fingers rest into each key and with just a slight bit of weight I can type easily. It is also very lightweight, easy to use on a desk or in your lap or lying on the floor upside down! Just nice smooth finish, Bluetooth, comes with a matching Mouse that is the best I've found because you effortlessly use the weight of your arm to move it... don't have to stress hand or fingers. Love the peaceful color which doesn't remind me of an office. In short it's my new best friend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.