Logitech K580 Slim Bluetooth Keyboard - English
- Bluetooth keyboardreduces the clutter on your desk
- Chrome OS edition keyboard with Google Assistant, search, launcher, and media keys ensure easy access
- Easy Switch makes it easy to alternate between multiple devices, so switching between your smartphone, tablet, and desktop is effortless
- Slim keys provide a noise-free, comfortable, laptop-like typing experience
- Number pad and 15 FN keys allow easy data inputs and let you easily access shortcuts
- Auto-sleep mode saves energy and enhances battery life
- Bluetooth technology and 2.4GHz USB unifying receiver that plugs into a USB port offer reliable wireless connectivity to a computer within 10m
- Slim profile keyboard takes up minimum space and accentuates the style of your workspace
- Tested and certified as "Works With Chromebook", so it meets Google's standards to be compatible with your Chromebook
- USB Unifying Receiver
- 2 x AAA Battery (Pre-installed)
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 109 reviewers who responded, 96 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Great keyboard- 18 octobre 2020
Purchased this wireless keyboard, mostly for quick typing on social media and text. Quick responses made easier using a sinc QWERTY keys.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Nice keyboard for wfh and travel needs- 16 octobre 2020
Works fine as a travel keyboard. Easily pairs between my Thinkpad and my hp laptops. Only complaint is that you can’t adjust the height of the keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Great keyboard- 10 octobre 2020
This is a great keyboard for everything that I use it for. I use this every day usually for about 10 hours per day on weekdays. My only complaint that I can make for this keyboard is that it randomly disconnected from Bluetooth and I had trouble reconnecting it, but other than that it worked perfectly fine and has continued to work despite that hiccup. I would recommend this keyboard to anyone who is on the fence about a wireless keyboard and is willing to invest in a multidevice keyboard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)