Logitech Keys-To-Go Keyboard for iPad - Grey - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Light and thin design lets you take this keyboard everywhere
- Durable FabricSkin covering protects from spills and dirt -- liquids wipe right off and crumbs won't get stuck between your keys
- Survives drops easily so you don't have to worry about accidents
- Well-spaced keys for typing comfort
- iOS shortcuts for advanced productivity
- Rechargeable battery lasts three months and has an indicator to show when it's low
- Seamless Bluetooth pairing makes it quick and simple to use
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- short typing distance- December 16, 2019
I tend to press the keys too hard because there is no feed back when you press. unlike mechanical keyboards that I used to type on back home, there is no sound and maintaining a rhythm is hard, so for me, I type more slowly with it, which overweights its advantages such as its portability, light weight, long battery life and automatic connection to my iPad (the first time there was a set up process, once set up, it automatically connects to the ipad and show its name under ‘my devices’ ).
Not helpful (0)Report
- Broke Early and doesn’t feel good to type on- February 10, 2020
I’m a grade 11 student currently using an ipad air with an attachable keyboard. I bought the keypad in grade 10 for my ipad 6th generation. The material is clean and very flat but the keys are covered in a almost matte silicone casing so the keys are not easily recongnizable and so it makes it hard to type. Aswell the keys are hard to press if you have nails as it is very uncomfortable. They keys do not light up so if you are taking notes during a video or in your bed at night its almost completely useless. Plus it isn’t attatched to the ipad and the folio puts it on a weird angle so when you type on the lower keys the entire keyboard falls off balance like a table with one short leg. I stopped using it because it was too annoying after two months ish. plus it broke within a year around january by not connecting to any device through bluetooth. It would still turn on but it wouldn’t connect to any of my devices.
Not helpful (2)Report