Logitech Keys-To-Go Keyboard for iPad - Pink
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Light and thin design lets you take this keyboard everywhere
- Durable FabricSkin covering protects from spills and dirt -- liquids wipe right off and crumbs won't get stuck between your keys
- Survives drops easily so you don't have to worry about accidents
- Well-spaced keys for typing comfort
- iOS shortcuts for advanced productivity
- Rechargeable battery lasts three months and has an indicator to show when it's low
- Seamless Bluetooth pairing makes it quick and simple to use
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 832 reviewers who responded, 790 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pairing is a bit difficult- February 7, 2017
This is a nice thin lightweight keyboard which will turn your iPad into a laptop. The keys are a bit different, since they aren't raised & it's a little hard to get use to but I'm sure if I use it more often it won't be a problem. The keyboard is covered in a rubber like surface so it's easy to clean. I still have been unable to pair it with my iPhone. The first time I used it the connection to my iPad was rather easy but I tried again & was unable, I found the answer quickly on Logitechs website & after holding the Bluetooth key down for 2 seconds I was able to connect again. I'll keep using it & see if pairing gets any easier.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thin and light, fitting for an Air 2!- February 19, 2015
Keys to Go is an incredibly thin and light, rechargeable, stand-alone, water-resistant bluetooth keyboard. Dedicated navigation and media keys, and support for keyboard-triggered cut-and-paste promote quicker, full-screen use of your iPad, but don't expect to set any new words-per-minute records at first--the size, placement, and height of keys just doesn't match a regular keyboard, so it takes getting used to. The teeny, side on/off slide switch is pretty low-tech, but I'm willing to sacrifice all that for a keyboard light and thin enough to drop in the same slip cover with an iPad without adding any discernable weight or bulk.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Buy This if you actually know how to type- January 31, 2019
On the surface it's a great looking product. - Lightweight - Easy pairing with multiple devices - water/liquid resistant - works well The major (and I mean major enough that I returned this item) issue is that the typing experience absolutely horrid if you're a seasoned typist. - Very compact meaning those with larger hands will be cramped - Space bar requires lots of force to be recognized - horrible feeling when typing. It feels like I'm typing on a cheap keyboard with an even cheaper dust cover permanently attached. However, my friend who "hunts and pecks" on a keyboard said he loved it. Another who, like me, types "properly" hated the tactile feel.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.