Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard (K480) - Black
- Works with your Windows, Mac, or Chrome computer as well as your Bluetooth-compatible Android or iOS mobile device
- Simply turn the Screen Selector dial to switch between 3 connected Bluetooth wireless devices
- Familiar keyboard layout has all the shortcut keys you use the most no matter what you're typing on
- Built-in cradle holds your phone or tablet at just the right angle for you to read while you type
- Cradle fits phones and tablets up to 10.5mm thick and 258mm wide
- Compatible with Windows 10, 11 or later, Chrome OS, macOS 10.14 or later, iOS 11 or later, iPadOS 13.1 or later, Android 7 or later
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best keyboard ever!- April 18, 2017
I am a legally blind writer, and I have tried a lot of bluetooth keyboards throughout the years. I love this one, because it's solid, and I can prop up my phone or tablet closer than most. I love the fact that there is a dial for three devices, and the fact that the buttons to pair / connect are actually buttons. My only concern was that in the specs portion of this listing is that it lists as a rechargeable device. I think there was a typo. It actually requires two AAA batteries, which, for me is fine, but for someone else, it might be a deal breaker. I think it's a typo. Great job logitech!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Better off with the K380- November 1, 2020
If you are a fast typer there is a ZERO chance you will enjoy this dinosaur. Just avoid it, get the K380 instead - The keys on this have terrible deep scratchy uneven cheap feeling action. If you just need the multi device capability Logitech makes other better devices, otherwise if you MUST have the green slot that fits a tablet then maybe this is your only choice. I hate this so much i just threw it in the garbage the other day. The key action is so bad it makes typing a very slow one finger chore.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Logitech K480- June 29, 2018
Insofar as the general size, configuration, features, and operation it's a very good keyboard. The downside is that keys run rough in the guides and there too much side-play. All this translates into excessive noise, joint fatigue and injury over time for those that do any significant typing. For this reason, I will be returning this keyboard. Please upgrade the quality of the keyboard mechanisms, and I would happily re-acquire this Logitech device.
Not helpful (0)Report