Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard (K480) - Black
- Works with your Windows, Mac, or Chrome computer as well as your Bluetooth-compatible Android or iOS mobile device
- Simply turn the Screen Selector dial to switch between 3 connected Bluetooth wireless devices
- Familiar keyboard layout has all the shortcut keys you use the most no matter what you're typing on
- Built-in cradle holds your phone or tablet at just the right angle for you to read while you type
- Cradle fits phones and tablets up to 10.5mm thick and 258mm wide
- Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4494 reviewers who responded, 4174 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good keyboard- September 9, 2017
Paired with devices very easily, and switches between devices nearly seamlessly (maybe 1 second delay?). The keyboard is fairly heavy so not great for portability but good in that it helps keep propped up devices from tipping over as easily. The keys are responsive and easy to type and keys are in intuitive locations, however the typing sound is pretty loud. The groove holds devices well, but the size of what you can hold is limited because the groove is capped off at both ends. Main complaint is that the whole thing sort of makes squeaky/creaky noises if you press or squeeze it. But, for the price it's overall a good keyboard and good value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good for the Price, Surface Pro Almost Fits- April 9, 2021
I have seen reviews that say the Surface Pro fits in the tablet slot and I've seen reviews that say it does not. If you want to use the Surface Pro in portrait mode, it fits. If you want to use it in landscape mode, it does not (see the attached photos). Besides that, here are the pros and cons from my perspective. Pros: uses standard AAA batteries; setup was super easy; feels sturdy for the price; the keys click rather than having a mushy feel like the surface type cover; ability to sync and switch between 3 devices. Cons: Surface Pro does not fit in landscape mode; keyboard is heavy. All in all this was a good purchase. No regrets.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent keyboard- May 14, 2016
I got this to use with FFXIV on my PS4 just to type with but since you can sync it with 3 devices and easily switch between them via a dial I've also found myself using it for my ipad air 2 instead of using my Belkin keyboard case. The keys are very responsive and have a nice feel to them since they are concave they feel and perform much better imo than the chiclet keys you find on a lot of other tablet keyboards. This is a bluetooth keyboard so you won't need to use a dongle to pair it up and it has a nice heft to it which I like about it. I got mine on sale for $30 but I would have easily paid full price for this keyboard and be satisfied.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.