Logitech Driving Force Shifter for G29/G920 Racing Wheels - Dark
- Works with Logitech G29 and G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels to enhance the PC and console racing experience
- Compliments your racing wheel setup to complete your racing rig
- Solid steel gear shaft and quality construction for precision racing and long-lasting reliability
- Knob and boot are covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it a look and feel similar to a high-performance race shifter and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience
- Six-speed "H" shifter moves fluidly and solidly clicks into each gear, helping you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways
- Built-in clamps and bolt points allow Driving Force shifter to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig, to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive race maneuvers
- Logitech Driving Force Shifter for G29/G920 Racing Wheels
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 535 reviewers who responded, 490 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ok feeling, cheap feeling- October 3, 2020
Device is OK and works as intended. Get ready to have this move around when you're playing, especially if it's mounted to your desk. I'd recommend putting a book or a folded towel or two to help with the clamps/grip. Shifting feels OK, but looking online for mods to install/place inside of the shifter to have that 'real' feeling helps. Recommend to have some type of mounting plate or rig to keep it from moving since you'd have to screw it in (if you have the time, money, and space for it). Overall, a good addition to have for those driving games for when those paddles are cutting it and driving automagic is boring.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty nice for the price- April 18, 2019
Received this for free with my purchase of the g29 so I can’t complain about the price lol. At 60 bucks it is by far the cheapest shifter add on you will find. The leather boot around the throw rod is fairly nice and it does feel as though it won’t break with a hard shift. The throw is very short and tight so I did find myself missing the correct gears more than once. My only other complaint would be that the mounting system doesn’t really give a very secured feeling and makes mounting options on a rig difficult but doable. I rarely used it because of the short throw causing me to shift into the wrong gear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Logitech shifter- February 13, 2017
This shifter does not feel like a real shifter in a car. The quality of the knob itself is fine, the faux leather adds a nice touch. But the shifter does not have any resistance and when you are shifting, it is easy to easy to drop into the wrong gear. I've modified my shifter using a 3d printed resistor plate, but the gates are short, so it didn't help much. I've driven a car manual transmission with short shifter and this feels nothing like it. I badly wanted this to work so I can get that old time feeling again but I feel let down by this product. Using the paddle shifters on the wheel is actually better, so I wouldn't recommend this product if you are looking for a real feel when shifting.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.