Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (963290-0403)
- Twist Handle gives you an advantage over your enemies with precision rudder control, direction control, and view changes.
- Single Centering Spring offers smooth handle movement with equal force applied in all directions.
- The 12 well-placed, fully programmable buttons and 8-way rubber hat switch give you optimum control that's personalized to your taste.
- Smooth and accurate throttle settings are a major bonus whether you're entering the fray or bugging out.
- Rapid-Fire Trigger lets your fire off shots in quick succession.
- Stable, weighted base keeps joystick from moving around for enhanced control.
- Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 823 reviewers who responded, 769 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid Joystick- December 10, 2016
* Quality of components and assembly: The action of the stick is smooth. No flimsy play in the controls. The hat switch and trigger pull have a positive feel with close tolerances. * Comfortable handgrip: like the overall product, the design and machining of the grip is off high-quality, without any annoying seems or sharp ridges. * Smooth throttle control: this is a small detail, but compared with some of the other models out there, it's notable. * Stable base that allows you to either rest it firmly on a table or in your lap. * Subtle movements are reflected in the game. * Overall appearance - it looks as good as it performs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great design bad internal parts- August 20, 2011
After buying my first Extreme 3-D Pro Joystick by Logiteck I went stright home hooked it up and started playing halo combat evolved first edition. It was alsome and the controler gave me perfect control over the game like never before,but the let down happened the day after the return policy ended. the top toggle smaller joystick on top when used to control movement forward of my player had to be pressed harder to get it to work and finaly stoped working all togeather. I assumed a possible defect, and replace the controler with a new one from bestbuy, again after 30 days or so , the mico presure switch for forward movement felled agian the same as it did before.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fun to Use- July 8, 2015
I haven't used joysticks since back when all they had was a stick and one orange firing button. It's as fun as I remember. This one does what it's supposed to and I was able to customize the controller buttons on the base in my game. I will say, however, that the grip and the base were bigger than I expected. It looks like most joysticks these days are about this size, but If my hand were any smaller, it would be difficult to be on both the thumb trigger and the pointer-finger trigger at the same time. It's fine for me but I don't know if a young kid would be able to use it. The base is big for good stability, but it would still be stable if it were a little smaller.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.