Logitech G213 Prodigy USB Gaming Keyboard (920-008083) - English
- Tactile keys deliver super-quick, responsive performance that's up to 4 times faster than standard keyboards,
- Anti-ghosting gaming matrix is tuned for superior gaming performance so you stay in control when you press multiple gaming keys at once
- Download Logitech Gaming Software from Logitech's website to customize the keyboard, set the lighting, assign functions to specific keys, and more
- Five individual lighting zones are customizable with a spectrum of over 16.8 million colours, so you can set the ambience, match your setup, or show off your favourite colours
- Use Logitech Gaming Software to synchronize lighting effects with other Logitech G devices
- Low light leak around each keycap means light shines through the lettering and not around the keycaps, making it easier to find the keys you need when you're gaming in the dark
- Built-in palm rest and adjustable feet keep you comfortable when you're locked into a gaming marathon
- Slim body is designed for gamers of all levels
- Tough construction repels crumbs, liquids, and dirt, making the keyboard easy to clean
- Dedicated media controls make it easy to play, pause, and mute music and videos without leaving your game
- Gaming Keyboard
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 192 reviewers who responded, 181 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fully suits my needs/wishes- June 6, 2020
I wanted a reliable wired keyboard that has lit keys so I can do my 2-finger typing in the dark. The keys on this keyboard light up perfectly, and there are more options than I need. The layout and feel of it are above acceptable for what I was looking for. Low noise when typing, compared to a traditional keyboard. A more sensible layout for the volume and video control buttons (in my opinion). I have not explored all the functions this keyboard has to offer, but I have never had even 1 problem with the hardware of software since I have been using it. I encourage anyone to look in to this product, and all of its details. It's a good workhorse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good keyboard BUT...- March 27, 2019
the keyboard it's self its is good, and I am a fan of Logitech, and have owned many of their products over the years. This keyboard is a massive disappointment... the keyboard it's self has worked flawlessly. The issue I have had is with the back light, I have to regularly unplug and plug the keyboard back in to get the back light working again, as no amount of trying the app will get the back light working again.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Decent Keyboard After Fixing Non Functiong Keys- December 27, 2017
This keyboard looks and operates like you'd expect, except for the multiple reports of keys not working unless they are pressed down very hard. If you get a keyboard with any key that doesn't seem to register correctly, the fix seems to be pretty easy. Pop the key off using a butter knife or something else that won't damage the finish of your key and make sure the membrane is registering key presses by pushing it down with something like the end of a pen or pencil. If the key registers when pushed down this way, then the fix is to push the key back into the keyboard with ungodly strength until you hear it audibly snap into place. I believe the keyboard suffers from QC issues or some of the keys are becoming loose when shipped.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.