Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel for PlayStation/PC - Dark
- Designed to enhance the experience of playing the latest racing games on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 consoles, as well as PC games, with more natural and intuitive controls
- Realistic Force Feedback features dual-motors and is designed to faithfully simulate the feel of your car and tires on every type of terrain, so you can sense understeer, oversteer, and even drifting
- Helical gears are modeled after the gearing used in actual car transmissions, to provide exceptionally smooth, quiet, and precise steering action
- Anti-backlash hardware keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control
- Built for precision and long-lasting reliability, with quality construction that includes solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft, and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals
- High quality hand-stitched leather covering the wheel gives it the look and feel of a high performance race car, and provides a comfortable, durable experience
- Durable built-in clamps and bolt points let you mount the hardware to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneouvres
- Easy-access game controls D-Pad offers seamless access to all your racing controls, with console buttons and semi-automatic paddle shifters conveniently located on the wheel
- LED indicator lights positioned just above the center of the wheel tell you exactly when to shift so you can maintain maximum acceleration without taking your eyes off the track
- 24-point selection dial and +/- buttons on the front of the wheel let you further fine tune your driving preferences
- Responsive pedal unit lets you maintain a more realistic body position for driving, with a separate floor pedal that integrates throttle, brake, and clutch pedals
- Nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of pressure-sensitive brake systems for a more responsive, accurate braking feel
- Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- Power Supply
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 762 reviewers who responded, 721 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Real race car experience- January 27, 2019
This is an awesome must buy! We found at the beginner settings in gran tourismo the wheel gives feedback to keep you from oversteering and spinning out car but when on higher settings there’s no feedback but you can spin out easier. Our 10 yr old did not like fighting the wheel and could drive in higher setting just fine without spinning out. If the wheel is fighting you turning just change setting in the game to more advanced that allows you r]to turn feedback off. We love this wheel our son believes he will be able to drive a car with little training because of this authentic wheel pedal combo. Now we want the chair that goes along with it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Pedals, Pretty good Wheel- December 31, 2016
The pedals for the G29 are great. The progressive brake pedal is better than the Thrustmaster TR300 and really the clutch and gas are as well. The wheel is a little different story. Don't get me wrong. This is a really fun wheel and the force feedback is nice, but I wouldn't say its realistic and it does make a bit of noise while playing. Other than that it is accurate enough for very slight inputs and it has every button you need for the PS4. Even though the thrustmaster wheel is slightly better because of the belt drive vs, heliocentric gears on the G29, I would still recommend this because of the feel of the pedals and the pretty good wheelYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wheel for the PS4- December 28, 2016
I've been wanting to buy a wheel for my PS4 and I was lucky enough to pick one up over black Friday for $199. I have my G29 (and optional H-pattern shifter) mounted to a Wheel Stand Pro (with the optional RGS mount). So far I have used it to play Project CARS and I'm very impressed with the construction, quality and playability of this wheel. The only negative in my opinion is the length of the USB cable, but this is not a big deal as I was able to buy a 10 ft USB extension cable off Amazon for $5. I am a hardcore racing gamer and look forward to using this wheel in the coming weeks with F1 2016, NASCAR Heat Evolution, DiRT Rally and Assetto Corsa.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.