Logitech G440 Hard Polymer Gaming Mouse Pad
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Hard polymer surface is ideal for high-DPI gaming, allowing for better mouse control and precise cursor placement
- Low surface friction provides minimal resistance to the mouse feet when making small movements, requiring less force to start or stop a movement and reducing the chance of overshooting cursor placement
- Consistent surface texture is ideal for translating mouse movement into cursor movement
- Surface texture is matched to Logitech G sensors for accuracy and precision
- Rubber base keeps the mouse pad securely on the table, preventing shifting and slipping
- Logitech Gaming Mouse Pad
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 64 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So slick it's like the mouse is on ice- October 24, 2015
First of all, I don't understand why they say it is refurbished. The packaging was pretty much straight out of the manufacturing plant. It couldn't have been an open box, no way. Maybe Logitech is too honest, maybe it's a mouse pad that fell on the floor in the assembly line and they cleaned it up before packaging just like the "new" retail version. So, ya, it's a great mouse pad. I have been using my desk's bare surface for my G602 for months and I thought it was fine, but when I got the G440, I had to get used to that new surface. It's just so smooth. It feels textured to the hand, but the mouse will glide over it like it was smooth wet ice. My only regret is that I like it too much and I know my children will spoil it in no time.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Gaming Mouse Pad- March 13, 2021
I've owned this mouse pad for a couple years now, and it's been amazing. I think my one and only real complaint, is that it attracts dust like crazy, and needs to be cleaned often. For those saying it's too fast, compensate by lowering your mouse DPI, and it will be perfect. The dust attraction is the only reason I'm only giving it 4 stars, or else I'd give it 5 no issues. I'm using a Logitech G502 Hero mouse, and usually keep my DPI around 1000-1100 dpi for most games, and it seems to be a sweet spot for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple & Sturdy- May 6, 2017
I'm a big fan of hard mousepads, cloth just never did it for me, especially with its pension for getting dirty. The Logitech G440 mousepad is a lot bigger than I was expecting and it definitely borders on too big by about 2 to 3 inches. If you're somebody who uses a low sensitivity though, this pad will give you all the real estate you need. The rigid surface, clean design, and large real estate definitely makes the pad stand out. I would recommend it if you don't mind the excessive price tag.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.