Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Black
- Logitech's fastest keyboard ever with 1.5mm actuation, making it possible to receive input up to 25% faster than other gaming keyboards
- Customizable keys using intelligent RGB illumination and a palette of up to 16 million colours to choose from
- Each key top is entirely illuminated with 16MM colour lighting for a beautiful, evenly lit glow
- Arx Control integration through the Smart Dock displays in-game display information, vital system statistics and more on your smartphone or tablet
- 9 fully-customizable G-keys can be assigned commands per profile, and have been positioned for optimal speed and accessibility
- 6 dedicated media controls can be used to play, pause, and mute songs and videos
- On-board roller bar to adjust the volume, or skip scenes at the touch of a button
- Logitech Keyboard
- Palm Rest
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2088 reviewers who responded, 1974 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good keyboard if you like clicky- May 2, 2021
Sturdy keyboard with lots of customization. I have had a lot of logitech keyboards and mice and none of them disappointed me in term of quality and longevity. For the price of $100, it is a really great keyboard. True, it is Romer-G switch and not Cherry and not swappable...but for the majority of people, by the time you finish your keyboard (in 5 years), the new ones should be so much better that you should not have to rebuilt your old one anymore. The only downside that makes me return the keyboard is because it is so clicky. I hate clicky sound. If you love it, it is a great contestant. Not for me... Make sure you test it before buy it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Like It- February 13, 2017
The selection of a keyboard is so dependent on personal taste. It was nice to be able to see this and try it out in the store, something you miss just looking online. On the plus side, the feel of this keyboard is good according to my tastes. It has tremendous flexibility in programming numerous extra keys, as well as the backlights for the keys. The backlights are clear and uniformly bright. Actuation is uniformly quick without being too noisy. The only thing that bothers me is the set of G1-G5 keys on the left side, since my pinky finger sometimes thinks those keys are the shift or control keys. Everything else works very well for my tastes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great keyboard- July 24, 2021
Great keyboard, does everything it claims it can do. I went though a couple of KB's before this one. Those others were no comparison to the 910. One, only worked for 2 months, then quit. And by quit, I mean nothing worked. Not even typing. The 910 has preformed well since I have had it. It has programable buttons that work well. Typing on it feels like you are typing on a quality KB. It has nice tactile feedback when pressing the keys. It has a nice lighting setup. Three different setups that can be saved to the M1, M2, or M3 keys on the upper left side of the KB. I have had zero problems with the 910. It's a great replacement for my older KB.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.